VIRUS / TROJAN / P0RN WARNING

Other members cause us to WARN everybody here, that the links posted by spammers lead to INFECTED videos, pictures and more malware.
DON'T FOLLOW THAT NASTY ADULT OR FINANCES LINKS!

We're removing that dirt as fast as we can, but as we can't be online 24/7, we have to warn you this way.
Last edited by Juergen on Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

NO P0RN SPAMMING !!!

We don't want anyone to place p0rn or any other off topic dirt here.

One day we will locate you, and then, you'll need tons of good luck...
We might not want to wait until the authorities provide you with a safe place.

Get lost, spammer idiots!
Or at least, try to get yourself a real reason to live...

P0RN ADS SUCK
SPAMMERS ARE ALL IDIOTS WITH NO BRAINS...

Same goes for dealing with drugs of any kind, extension of private parts, mafia style finances, tobacco smuggling, housing betray, as we neither need nor want this, here or anywhere else in our lifes.

And - of course - we will not tolerate anything else here that's not ProgDVB related.

Seems the IMG tag has to be disabled occasionally, to not allow including external p0rn pictures with spam postings and to protect our visitors from getting told to other servers in realtime...

We are searching for a solution ATM, that has to work but not ruin our software and database.
Therefore, things may still need some time.
Last edited by Juergen on Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

GERNERRAL WARNING

@ all visitors

I cannot be here every hour...

So, most probably, you will occasionally find several of those nasty spams, p0rn, medicals, whatever else related to.

Do not enter such threads at all, 'cause even the pictures included may already be infected.

At least they will inform malware servers on your online state and IP, OS, browser version and more.

By this you may easily get attacked at once.
E.G. making your machine part of a worldwide bot net without notice, or stealing your bank account...

Sharing on such illegal activities, active or passively, may bring you into jail for years.

And say goodbye to your money, wish it good luck on it's way to Nigeria, Russia, USA, wherever the criminals are located.

Take care, you are warned !!!

Best regards

Juergen
Last edited by Juergen on Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

FYI

A few words will be auto edited from now on, like names of some medical drugs that have been spammed for frequently.

This may look like censorship, but as thisd board is dedicated for ProgDVB only, this is not a vaild argument in any way..

This will cause extra work for me, but it's necessary, as I can't be around all day.

Juergen

p.s.
Test: SPAMMERS' DIRT

p.p.s.
Test OK
Last edited by Juergen on Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fake Accounts - prepared what for ???

Recently I have noticed that each and every day lots of accounts are created, with no postings following, but obviously e-mail account mismatching the country mentioned in the profile, and p0rn or medicals dedicated business sites entered as personal web page.

This surely does not mean anything good.

This for, I am watching this carefully now.

And perhaps many of those will be deleted occasionally.

So, here's my advise:

Do not place links for sites into your profiles, that are not yours.
Do not include obviously false locations, mismatching your registration mail address, like Bahrain, if using a .pl account and IP...

If not sure, just leave blank.

We are here, to have fun with ProgDVB, but not for getting taken for a ride...

Too much of such nonsense or dirt may lead to getting thrown out, specially if the account is not used in any suitable way.

Again, misuse is not tolerated here. And out you are...
Last edited by Juergen on Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

CHILD ABUSE IS THE WORST CRIME OF ALL

It's enough RIGHT NOW.

People that are registering with a child abuse p0rn site in their profile will get deleted without notice.
And I will collect all their relevant data and send a bundle of those to interpol soon.
They can catch you, as they can even trace back a fake IP to your hiding place.
And they won't ask before busting your location.
Have fun :twisted:

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH