Epg Update

Hi..

I have a problem with epg updates.. ( same problem also in ProgDVB ). Al the epg are ok linked on http page that update the epg daily . If i update manually i have the epg ok. If i enter in Android app o pc software after 1 day all all the epg are disappeared.

I've changed in settings the updade frecuency from 8 to 1 hour but nothing change..

there is a way that epg updates himself on startup of android app ( and pc software ) without update manually ?

Thanks for support and sorry for my english

Re: Epg Update

hi man. nothing change. also with 2.35.8 epg are not persentes when starts..

the epg guide is a GZ Format..

when i've imported tge progdvb_data form pc i've understand that android read a apg guide of 8mb for 1 or 2 days , after there's no updates of epg and the guide is present in the settings of source..

any ideas ?

Hi man... i've understand the problem but i don't want to post every day or you're gonna hate me.. :-)

In Windows when epg importing from http, Progdvb create an Epg file GZ ( Gzpi File ) with the database of two days..

If i import my progdvb_data in android with this file included in channel folder i have the epg for two days.. If i import progddvb_data without epg database there's no epg in channels.

I've a structure of channels divided in foldres like SPORT, FILMS, etc etc

I've no problems to update manually from ProgTv but if i update manually my Client Iptv in Tv Source , there's 2 updates that starts together.. List & Epg Database.

This double update give me a problem with the list because i lost my folder structure..

You can solve ( if possible ) with 2 options

1) create an option to enable or disable to force update only of epg on startup

2) create an option to force update only of epg manually

I think that a file of 8mb is too big to update every start an may cause problems on startup of your software

What you think ? Sorry for my english an i'm here for every test that can help you and others users

Prog wrote:Options->Channel list-> Store archive 2 weeks?
Yes is active but nothing happens on startup of program . i've testet on 2 smartphones and 2 tvbox

( and same problem is present on Windows version but update is very easy and non cause problems with folder structure )

Prog wrote:Still problem? Please send me logs of ProgTV after 24hours from last update. ProgTV must import guide of put some information to log.
Where is located the Log ?

P.S. ProgDBV for Windows have in the Services an option to Update only de the EPG manually ( without update the list ) . Is possible to have same option in Android or setting the update only for Epg in a beta version?