freezer

Hello, after some versions here, the channel looks good for 40 seconds or more. After that time the channel freezes and will not start again. If I re-enter the channel it works again but it happens again after a few seconds. From what I see, channel data is received, it stops receiving and the bar is set to 0, after a second it receives again and a moment arrives no longer receives or the program does not ask for it.
This does not happen to me in version 2.29.1 and yes it happens to me in the last versions, including the beta. 2.29.1 works perfectly for this. I use it on android 6

Another problem is that if I zapping the next channel and quickly go back to the previous channel, there will not be the channel. I have to try it after a few seconds.

It's an excellent program, good job

Thank you.

Re: freezer

I do not know if it's for HLS, maybe yes. I have tried to add zip in thr private mensage forum but it will not let me add it.

I add this to the problem:

I add that in version 2.29.1 also freezes for 1 second but continues.
In the later ones it does not start again and the image remains frozen.
Approximately it does at 70 sec.

Another problem as I said, is that if you leave that channel and come back fast, the channel does not enter and you have to wait a few seconds.

And finally, when the audio is AC3 you can not raise or lower the volume.

For other channels , I did more tests.

In 1980x1088 h264 stereo AAC channel
-openmax freezer to 40-80sec.
-ffmpeg the image is choppy and slow. I do not wait for the freezer
-Mediaplayer it stops for every few seconds, loads and sees again, again cuts and starts charging. So always. The resolution fits alone at 980x5?? I do not wait for the freezer
-Mediaplayer+ same mediaplayer but resolution original 1980x1088 I do not wait for the freezer

Other 1980x1088 h264 stereo AAC channel
-openmax freezer to 40-80sec.
-ffmpeg the image is choppy and slow. I do not wait for the freezer
-Mediaplayer it stops for every few seconds, loads and sees again, again cuts and starts charging. So always. I do not wait for the freezer
-Mediaplayer+ freezer to 40-80sec

As I commented the process is as follows, while other channels receive data constantly, in more or less quantity. They receive data for seconds, they stop receiving for seconds, they receive again for seconds. So constantly until they no longer receive more and stays frozen.

Status bar received data
2-8 sec. Receives ---- 10-15sec. Does not receive anything ---- 2-8sec. Receives ---- 10sec. Does not receive anything ---- Up to 40-80sec. Until the image is frozen at 40-80sec.

I think it only happens on HD channels but I'm not sure. This test is in channels h264 and I do not remember if I happened in another encoding.

So far I have not been able to test the new beta
Same problem 2.39.2
Now in some channels the freezer appears much earlier.

One more detail, when switching to another channel and returning to this channel does not enter and you have to wait some time. It is something I have commented and I think it will be a mistake. But when the freezer appears, you can immediately load the channel again and there is no wait for what I understand that the program has long abandoned the viewing of that channel.