Re: freezer

Sorry to give this news but it is what happens to me.

Long time ago, I have sent you logs by email. Log of beta of that moment and log 2.29.1
The channels are the well-known Exabyte ESP. Today the channels work and not tomorrow. I also sent you an example of a specific channel with this problem by email with this problem.

I will try to log again and send. After 8 July.

Log 2.40.2 beta in your email

Something has changed.
Now there are some short freezes (0.5 seconds) but continuous. Frequent and often followed pixels on the screen and jump from the image to a few seconds later. I have increased the buffer but not solved.
There is also pixelation without freezing.
And some freezes for 1 to 3 seconds and continuous but very occasionally.

Hello, I already sent log with version 2.40.5 do you want me to try this version also 2.40.4a?

There is another matter that we forget. An example, I am in channel 1, change to 2 and very often I return to 1. Channel 1 does not enter and I have to wait to return to 15 seconds or more. It is very uncomfortable, does not let me check a channel from time to time to know if something starts and continue to see the previous one. I have to wait 15 seconds every time I do that.

Explanation in your email along with the log (2.40.6 beta)

I tried 3 hours ago the 2.40.8 beta and I have the same results. Included not being able to enter the same channel seen before.
But now I see that you have version 2.40.5 beta again to download. What happened to the most current ones? 6, 7, and 8?