Re: .w3u list

I have tried with the 4 possible ones. Mediaplayer gives "error" and the other 3 gives the message "Waiting too long... no signal"
I see the channels are * .ts
Do you need log?

That other users report if they work or not * .w3u lists

AXN, FOX, Movistar Comedia, Movistar Accion, Movistar Cine, MotoGP and more...
And problem with other *.w3u list on acestream channels. You can see in log. I send you for private menssage.
I see that I can now send the log through the forum. Before I was not allowed to add a file together. I hope it does not bother you.

Hello,
Now it works, I do not know what happened. I have not reinstalled, I did nothing, nothing and today the channels work. Before it did not work, you can see in the log that I sent. Maybe the source of the channels changed.
I see that there is new version but it has not skipped the update and I continue with the 2.44.7 beta
Only one problem is that channels with AC3 sound are not heard. In wiseplay if they do.

Yes, it was already adjusted for the list to be updated every 2 hours.
On this last occasion when it stopped working, I checked that a font was erased from the channel source. Instead of http: ..... was put ttp: ...... It was one "h". I do not know what could happen.
For the channels with ac3 the audio still does not work. Checked in 2.45.0 beta.

I do not know when it was lost, I just know that it worked suddenly and from the beginning I did not work and the next day it stopped working. I checked the source and the "h" was lost.
Now I check and it does not happen again.
As I said the only thing is the sound problem in AC3.
From time to time, some channel has a delay in the sound or it repeats you take enough watching the channel and suddenly begins to repeat itself 10 seconds and does it in a loop. I think this is more server problem.
Thanks for adapting to w3u, there are not currently few channel sources. Exabyte stopped giving free lists and there are not many out there. So it's very good to be able to put any source into Progtv.
I had a freezer problem with exabyte, I have post in the forum but I have not been able to check that problem anymore. Here with this w3u source I do not have it.

I found other lists that are updated but *.xml format and from web page. I also do not want to spread here and I do not know if you will have time or desire to look. I'll send it to you in the mail anyway. It would be nice to be able to add more file types to Progtv.
A greeting.