please wishlist new futures for prog tv android...

1. add option to play stream torrent files amd also from sd card video files.or gdrive video files.
2. make option to edit m3u
3. add option to add logo channels by link not just by folder.
4. on my server m3u have option to watch catch up from all the channels 2 week from past. how i can use it on prog tv ?
5 add option for pip or mosaic many channels on one screen also give option to select the sound for the mosaic from other channls like radio and etc... it be amazing also to give rss feed from any site news to mosaic or to pip or to standart channels that i watch.
6. give option to brodcast the channels to other tv chromcast or wifi direct. on lazzy have this option...
7. give option to listin backround sound from the channels when i go other apps. on perfect player have this option.
8. give option the get list from all the channels on my group only with the sound...
best regards to make all this on new version.
if it hard make it on paymant version...

Re: please wishlist new futures for prog tv android...

Thanks for your post.
1. Not clear for me about torrent. Do you mean file player? I am working on that but this is not main aim. ProgTV is TV player.
2. Many users ask that but I think not good interface for editor without mouse/keyboard. May be sync with PC version is best way.
3. Must work from m3u and some other ways.
4. Archive? What API this server use? ProgTV support some types of API but not all.
5. Windows version support that. I plan do same in Android in future. Now stable playback of one channels is main aim.
6. In plan also .I have already bought chromcast the device but experience is small
7. Is it really important? ProgTV support for radio but for TV it is not simple and request lot of resources in background.
8. Playback as radio? Why?

Re: please wishlist new futures for prog tv android...

1. torrent files is movies that we can watch without download them have some iptv player that do that also kodi do that. it great to do on prog.
2. about edit u can give a small option to edit on android all users have wireless keyboard so it not the problem and not all users have pc to edit m3u.
3.my iptv provider give me link for logo icon so where i put the link ?
4.my iptv provider give option on his server to watch reverse all the channels history 2 week from past. so it great option but he say me that my app iptv need support that i dont know how to use it maybe on epg.
5. it be great if u can make it on android it the best option we need.
6. yes it importent and not need to be hard to do it. many time i use iptv to listn radio sound when i use on facebook or when my screen lock.
7. yes some time we need only the sound trake from the tv channel.