FFmpeg player No sound

hi i use this nice ProgTV android iptv one problem is that some times i change channel and than tv loads and there is video but no sound
so when the change player in playback to ffmpeg i hear sound but video go in slow motion is there way to fix this ??
and is there new android version comming thank u for your time

Re: FFmpeg player No sound

becouse last fiew days 2 channels when the program change on the tv iptv the format change as well and it shows ac3 but video format it wont show but when i change to ffmpeg sound works fine and video go so slow motion am like why my video go slow motion when sound is fine

ok but can u maby add difrint media player to the progtv like vlc or mx player difrint player that plays the ac3 file fine and normal with out slow mosion the video
becouse subtv have there own app and video plays fine some times with out sound as well so i think its the ac3 but subtv dont have record option that record my show if i mis it progtv is best i seen on internet but maby it needs new video player in it ??

Its easy becouse when i am not home and i dont want mis my show your cool progtv let me record my show so i can watch it later back but when i watch show on. Ffmepg and video go slow motion than am like can it by. Fixed and maby more video players add to progtv or addon helps with extra players