Making Android better for IPTV?

Hi Prog; i did download the Android version of ProgDVB for IPTV but i find that Perfect player is much better,the sound on ProgDVB is too low compared to PP, everytime i change from Perfect player to ProgDVB i have to turn up the sound in the tv which is annoying , also channels get blacked out often with just sound asking for codecs ,also it takes some time too long for some channel to appear,.Also pic on Android is too dark,.
My suggestion to you;why don't you make an Android ProgDVB at least same Quality as PP and charge a fee like you do for PC,but please make it as good or better than PP?.

Re: Making Android better for IPTV?

Prog wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:23 am
Total same. But again, ProgTV have many modes of playback. And every device have self requests.
Prog; do you mean android Prog DVB from Playstore is the same of ProgDVB BETA?.
Sorry to say but still think Android Prog DVB is not near yet as good as Perfect player.Perfect player we don't have to change any decoder it uses Auto: Aims to find the most suitable decoder for a given stream/file.

ivtec, with ProgTV you need to have some knowledge of what you're doing in order to tweak the settings for different links. PP works for people that chew gum ProgTV works for people that want to chew gum and blow bubbles at the same time. If you're not willing to put in the time to learn how to use ProgTV then you're missing out on a player that clearly is way better than PP.

Stan wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:37 am
ivtec, with ProgTV you need to have some knowledge of what you're doing in order to tweak the settings for different links. PP works for people that chew gum ProgTV works for people that want to chew gum and blow bubbles at the same time. If you're not willing to put in the time to learn how to use ProgTV then you're missing out on a player that clearly is way better than PP.
stan; why should i have more Knowledge for Prog DVB for IPTV Android TV box?
with Perfect Player it's so simple a cave man can do it and still continue to say Perfect player is whole lot better and simple and efficient then Progdvb for android,it's my opinion and ProgDVB is the one that has to deny my negative opinion .

ivtec wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:27 pm
Stan wrote:
with Perfect Player it's so simple a cave man can do it and still continue to say Perfect player is whole lot better and simple and efficient then Progdvb for android,it's my opinion and ProgDVB is the one that has to deny my negative opinion .

ivtec, that's like saying you know how to start a car but you have no clue of how to get to your destination. I use ProgTV on android it will play links PP can't play. If you're happy being a caveman and not willing to expand the knowledge base of your brain then you are the one who misses the point.

Stan wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:50 pm
ivtec wrote:
Stan wrote:

ivtec, that's like saying you know how to start a car but you have no clue of how to get to your destination. I use ProgTV on android it will play links PP can't play. If you're happy being a caveman and not willing to expand the knowledge base of your brain then you are the one who misses the point.
STAN BRO JUST HAVE TO SAY TO YOUR RESPONSE TO ME ,DON'T BE AN ASS.

ivtec wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:44 pm
Stan wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:50 pm
ivtec wrote:

STAN BRO JUST HAVE TO SAY TO YOUR RESPONSE TO ME ,DON'T BE AN ASS.
Stupidity's not a crime, so you're free to go.