Playing a channel goes back and restarts again

Hi I am new to this so please forgive me for inexperience.

I am using Prog TV to play an IPTV m3u playlist. However I have some FHD channels and I am experiencing an issue.

Basically when it is playing it will play back for a few seconds or maybe minutes then stop and restart playing again. I think it is a similar issue to the one below which I found on the thread.

''I am using ProgTV to play channels from an m3u file. Sometimes while watching a channel it will skip back 3 to 5 seconds repeatedly at about the same point. Then it will play for another 20 seconds and the skipping back happens again. I have tried changing the values for the buffering and enabling/disabling the timeshift mode but it doesn’t seem to help at those times. When I reload the channels it works ok but starts skipping back after a while''

I have tried using a different player and have only found a solution if i play using an external player and vlc it all works ok. I have also tried playing with timeshift and buffering still same thing. Could it be my internet is too slow? It works fine with Hd channels though.

Is there any other solution as I think the app is amazing and would like to use it with out the external player. I have tried all the player options yet that is the only one that works.

Please find attached the log files appreciate your help and compliments for the app!
Attachments
Log.zip
(238.71 KiB) Downloaded 75 times