EPG Guide

Hi,

Using the EPG Guide in android tv, with a remote is kind of weird.
The guide keeps scrolling left/right to accommodate the event selected, even when we just use up/down.

Let's say i want to see the guide for 9:00PM, I start with the first channel 9:00PM, but after some ups/downs with events with different durations, because of that scrolling left/right, I will be seeing the guide for 11:00PM or 7:00PM.

Kind of hard to explain, but as a general rule, the guide shouldn't scroll by itself to accommodate events.

Thanks again for this great app!

Re: EPG Guide

timeline mode, its not a bug, just an inconvenience.
Open timeline, press and hold down, until the end, you'll understand what I'm saying.

Since you asked about list mode, there's another thing, after I change to list, i can't change back to timeline, unless I use a mouse to click the "menu button"

My apologies for hijacking this thread but it is kind of relevant. I am loving ProgTV but I am confused by one option regarding the EPG. I am running it on my Nvidia Shield and I have hunted through the menus/options but cannot seem to find how I can set my EPG to default to Grid view. Right now when I press the EPG button on my Harmony remote, it pulls up the channel list on the right with EPG data for each individual channel. I can open the grid style EPG if I hit menu then scroll down the menu and select the EPG option there. Can anyone smarter than me (that's a lot of people...LOL) tell me how to make the grid view default?

Thanks so much for any help and for an awesome program

Cowboy,

you can go into menu-options-controls and down at the bottom, you can change 'long press ok' from channel list to guide. so when watching a channel, long press ok will bring up the grid guide.

usually left arrow brings up channel list with guide info in the list.

hopefully that is what you were looking for.