android app crashes when opening link from vaders

First, Many thanks for this great program. Have been using android apk with vader streams for a while both play store version and beta. suddenly app crashes when opening most links from vader streams. works with other lists i have. vaders own apk works normally. can provide dev with creds to test. also the vaders vod works with program. using android 7.12 rooted android TV variant on meebox pro plus. no other issues with rom or other apks.

Re: android app crashes when opening link from vaders

will send you logs this evening. i believe in my case i think the issue is on the vader side in that their 'catchup' is not working right and i believe the issue happens on those stations only. in dmesg from ssh i can see a line about no data returned. but there may be a way to gracefully handle the event. another iptv provider seems to work and my hdhomerun which i made an m3u file for works fine. i am going to look at link for logs and try to get them to you. Many Thanks.

Re: android app crashes when opening link from vaders

Did you try updating the list? Vaders TV will usually do server updates sometimes weekly to bi-weekly. The vaders app updates automatically but with ProgTV you need to go to the menu scroll to TV Sources
tap on Vaders or whatever you named it scroll down to bottom and tap on update. It will work fine after that. If not go into your android settings scroll down to and tap on APPS scroll down tap on ProgTV scroll down tap on clear cache.