Help no EPG on vaders streams but the xml is good

First of all I tried it on the latest release from the playstore and on the latest beta from this site and I get the same results.

The IPTV service is vaders streams they have a very good epg xml which seems to work fine in other apps but in ProgTV I don' get any epg on any channel.

I put in the m3u link and I then the epg link on the second line. I do an update and it downloads the channels fine, it downloads the guide fine.

This is where it gets weird, most of the time it gets stuck on 28% when updating, if I close the app and restart then the second time usually finishes updating.

But I only get the channel list, no progtam guide.

I have tried clearing the data for the app and starting from scratch but no luck, I even reinstalled the app and no luck.

I have a Shield Android TV and this epg xml works fine under Perfect Player or IPTV Extreme

**Edit**

Ok so I cleared cache and data and have tried adding the epg link as .xml or .xml.gz

If I use the .xml link, it downloads it and when is importing the file gets stuck at 28% every time. If I force close the app and try again it looks like it finishes but there is no guide populated.

If I clear cache and data and try again using the .xml.gz link. It also gets stuck on importing after it finishes downloading the epg but this time it does not show the percentage that is completed.

Box: Nvidia Shield Android TV on Android N
This also happens also on the Beta version

I Believe that if I try a smaller epg file it works. However this guide works fine on Perfect Player or IPTV Extreme Pro so I would think it should also work on ProgTV