Problem with new TV and ProgTV

Hi.
Sorry for my English and if the following seems confusing:
I recently bought a LG TV, and since then, when I’m using ProgTV on the Android box and want to change the source back to the set-top-box, to watch “regular” TV, ProgTV assumes pressing the source key on the TV remote as pressing the number 7, so it opens the search box and starts writing 7’s everytime I press the source key.
When I come back from the STB to the Android box, I have to exit ProgTV and enter again in order to use it.
This also happens with other apps, but only when a box to write someting is shown.
Not much of a big deal, but if anyone knows a solution, I would appreciate it, thanks!

Re: Problem with new TV and ProgTV

Prog wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:09 pm
Not clear. Do you like enter text by numbers from RC?
I'm watching TV on ProgTV (Android box), then on the TV remote I press the source button to change to the set-top-box, automatically that activates the search box on ProgTV, and each press on the source button means a 7 on the search box, like this:
The source was BOX, then I pressed 4 times on the remote's source button to get to MEO (my TV provider), for each press a 7 appears on the search box of ProgTV.
I know it's more a TV thing than a ProgTV thing, but maybe there was a fix for this...