ProgTV Android Retry problem

hi all progdvb fans and devs

i just wanna post this problem and i hope to get it fix by devs in android progdvb
first of all the progdvb android is the best app i ever used ! i try all apps but there is no app like progdvb apk
on my samsung galaxy s6 runs like magic
but he got some problems need to fix and here is a list

Problem 1 - ( when i the channels playing then time out to server progdvb stops and say Retry connection in red )

Fix - ( the app should have autoretry to keep app retrying to connect all the time non stop) and we should have option to enable autoretry

Problem 2 - ( Screen Lock ) when i playing a channels i allways accedently hit volume or change channels accedently
Fix - ( we need lock screen )

Problem 3 - ( Rotate screen . when i rotate my phone horizontal to vertical the app stops and start buffering from beginning
Fix - ( we need fix for that )

Problem 4 - ( when app is closed and the shortcut still in task bar when i hit the short cut the app crash )

[/url]

Fix - ( app should start if close or open )

and last we need more codecs on it...

well this is what i want to be added on this app and its awsome app anyway thatnkyou all for Great updates on Prog dvb for pc and android .

Re: ProgTV Android Retry problem

1. I am working. But this is not simple...
2. Please try this version
http://test.progdvb.com/88/progtv.adv.2.10.5.apk

3. Need some options for that. Because ProgTV use many resources in background and must be stoped by default.

4. I am not have idea how remove notification when application already crashed. btw, same problem in Windows.

5. I am not understand about "add popup re-sizable window like the one on twitch app its will be awsome watching tv and reply text messages". What you do for this?

Re: ProgTV Android Retry problem

Prog wrote:Yes, I check this log and will prepare new version for you in near days.
Do you have same problem on all HLS channels?
Yes all channels ... and wait a moment .. :shock: ... you will prepare new version for me? ... ok then put in someting like "Automatic update playlist" becouse my playlist have 6h time lock ... and when i start app must first make Update :lol:
Sorry for my en :mrgreen: