using channel logo's in ProgTV for Android

I am using the programme ProgTV for Android (2.21.6).

I still have one issue with using the programme, with adding logo´s to the TV/streams:
I am adding the logo’s in the M3U-file by adding the text “ tvg-logo="name_logo.png" “ to every EXTINF line. When the channel list loads the first time the logo’s show up perfectly fine in the list. However when I start zapping through the list, the logo’s disappear again. For example I zap from channel 1 to channel 2 to channel 3, and then back to channel 2 and channel 1. The logo’s disappear then from the list.

I have also tried another method to add the logo’s: using exactly the same file names for the logo’s like in the title of the TV stream. For example: channel name is BBC ONE HD. The name of the logo file is then BBC ONE HD.png.
In this case the logo’s don’t show up when loading the channel list in the beginning, but they only appear after clicking all the channels. When I close and restart ProgTV the logo’s all disappear again.

Is there maybe a solution for this, so I can use all logo’s correctly ?

thanks in advance !

Re: using channel logo's in ProgTV for Android

Hello, I have same problem like dennis.
But I found, that the problem is based on settings "Engine". When I turn off settings "Use ProgDVB Engine", all icons are correctly functional. But problem appears, when I turn "Use ProgDVB Engine" on. Then, when I start to switch channels, icons of swithed channel disappear.
I'm using Nvidia Shield Android TV.
ProgTV version 2.24.7.

Thanks for this superb app !!!