Play,Pause,Stop On Demand

Hi.. I'm using ProgTv in my smartphone and a Android Tv Box..

My provider have a list of Live channels and there's no problems on viewing. The provider also have a lot of On Demand contents in MKV Format, After a lot of setting now a can view this contents disabling ProgDVB Engine but i would like to know if is possible to Pause an On Demand Content

In my smartphone there's no way tu do is.. In mi Tv Box android i've tried to setting the Bin Keys putting BACKSPACE or any key because i've a Usb keyboard attached to Tv Box but nothing appen..

There's a way tu Pause and Play another time On Demand Contents ?

Re: Play,Pause,Stop On Demand

ìve tried this beta version and i've understand that the only way to have pause is using progdvb engine. now i can view live channel and i can view on demand contents. in my smartphone with engine enabled i can view the pause on the right corner in live and On Demand contents and i can pause and play. The same is for mi tv box android where i can see the pause button and with internal setting i can pause also with a phisical keyrboard usb witn a personal key on keybord.

It's all ok but i've two problems

1) the stream ( live or On demand ) start with audio normal but the video is showed afetr 2-3 seconds but in perfectly sincronized.

2) the on demand starts bute with an error showed at startup but this error desppear after a few of second. The on demand content start but with this initial error.

i've tried to check, unchek video options and change codecs. nothing change. all ok but this two problems in smartphone and tvbox

sorry for my english and thanks for the support..

Prog wrote:Please try 2.27.2 BETA version.
It seems all ok with my smartphone, no errors, play pause with progdvb engine activated without move the original settings. I only have a problem with screen resolution, it appears in 4:3 and if i set letterbox in 16:9 after is out of screen.

There'n no way to set video in exact fit to screen automatic ?

Now i'm in my work, This night i can test this beta in my android box but i think that there's no erros. I confir you this night or Tomorrow

thanks in advance

I confirm that the beta 2.72.2 and 2.72.3 works perfect with Progdbv engine actived in Live streams and On Demand and also Pause, Play works great now without initial error.

I've tested on my Samsung Note 4 and my Android Tv Box.

The problem of Fit into screen is only in my smartphone and letterbox in 16:9 work bad because the video go out of screen but i'm not interested to view this contents in my smartphone perfectly. Now in my tv box android all seems work good .

Thanks for the support and if i can test any thingo for yoy, tell me withouts problems and sorry for my english ..