Recording with progDVB

Good Morning

We are facing a problem in recording using your "progDVB" even the version# 6.73 with the xx.wmv extension but with the new versions although we are using the same extension but the final result is xx.ts extension. yesterday i'm install the last version. the final result is xx.ts extension.. I wont Record with extension xxx.wmv

Please help to solve this problem.

Re: Recording with progDVB

Date problem recording with extension "ts" started from version 6.73, I want to recording with extension "wmv"...with version 6.73 the recording is good with extension "wmv"

now i'm installing version "6.72" it's worked well and recording are also extension "wmv"... Good... is an excellent copy but make very slow my PC...
Last edited by Muhammad Moustafa on Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Recording with progDVB

The combuter is very slow if i'm recording vedio from channels with "wmv" extension or "ts" extension.. this is problem

I'm privileged to be working with the version of "6.72". recording vedio from channels is along the "wmv".. good. but I hope you tips to resolve slow when recording vedio from channels, computer very good speed and image attachment to the speed of its components, and the slowness comes when recording vedio only.

This is a new problem, did not occur before with the same version "6.72"

I have two copies of the licensing of the software "ProgDVB" purchased from your company, one of the computer and the other for a laptop..

pls help me
Attachments
Af. 89.JPG
Af. 89.JPG (5.7 KiB) Viewed 4656 times