ProgDVB was not possible to add record to MS Scheduler

Hello dear ProgDVB Team,

I am currently testing the actual Version 7.19.05 of ProgDVB with a brandnew Windows10 Lenovo ideapad i5hq 12gb Ram 256SSD 1TB HDD, Nvidia GTX 950M and I like it alot, except of one issue:

If I want to record something with Scheduler (Windows Scheduler), I alway get the message that Windows Taks Planner / Scheduler wasnt able to do the entry or did not allow ProgDVB to do the entry.

ProgDVB Scheduler itself does do the entry, but that means I have to keep my machine running.

Otherweise I could switch to Standby and the entry in Windows Scheduler (pushed from ProgDVB) would start the PC.

And if I switch to "ProgDVB Background Service Recording without UI" I get the message "Cannot open SCM. Accesw denied". But it does do the entry in ProgDVB Scheduler. If I switch back in ProgDVB to "Windows TaksPlanner/Windows Scheduler", same message appears.

What can I do, to let Windows Planned Tasks/Windows Scheduler handle the startup of the PC and then Start ProgDVB for recording? I bet this is a Win10 issue..

I'm highly interested to buy a ProgDVB Pro Licence but I need to resolve this. Every new Update in the 7.x Range would be included, correct?

Thanks alot in advance and keep up the good work.

Best regards,

Infernal Runner :D
Attachments
Skizze.png