CI on tbs6590 card?

Hi Prog,

It seems to me that your player does not have support for tbs6590 card,because only for this reason I can not find an explanation that CAM(Conditional-access module) function does not work with ProgDVB!?!Is it true?,and if so,when I can hope you'll get support for this card?Or is there a hidden setting that I miss? I mention that with other dvbs players CAM works on 6590.
Thanks in advance :)

Re: CI on tbs6590 card?

Hi Prog,

For about seven years I use only version x32 because of codecs.That's why you've recommended me to use version 32 even if your player runs on Win 64bit,now 10. But regardless of the version used,I think CAM would have to work on each OS version.Isn't that so?That's only to the extent that it has support from you.And I'm not sure of that because tbs6590 is relatively new on the dvbs cards market although it uses the same bda architecture as the other tbs cards.Other dvbs players recognize CI function and works without any problems.
Whether I want to enable or disable interface CAM in the menu ,CAM still does not work.It does not see the CAMs in the (2)slot(are not empty)!? And I do not know how to configure the player to see these CAMs?
If you think that help,you have .logs files in the attach.
Attachments
progdvbx86_2017-08-06_13-55-30.rar
(82.32 KiB) Downloaded 152 times
progdvb.log.rar
(194.86 KiB) Downloaded 148 times

That's right,but unfortunately for reasons I do not know CAM does not work on your player. And there's something else,the latest driver from TBS is installed,the same that work very well with DVBViewer,DVB Dream and SmartDVB.
It's true what you say,the first time CAM has to work and then appear in the menu.What happens on the other players.Here's what the CAM menus look like with two of the dvbs players.
Attachments
DVBDream CI module+DVBViewer CI module_2017-07-16_20-18-42.rar
(49.39 KiB) Downloaded 162 times

Here are the TbsCIapi.dll versions I've changed from your player:
TbsCIapi.dll-vers 1.0.1.1
TbsCIapi.dll(Dream dVB)-vers 1.0.1.5
TbsCIapi.dll(DVBViewer)-vers 1.0.2.0
TbsCIapi.dll(SmartDVB)-vers 1.0.1.3
Unfortunately,none of these CIs work,so I'll send you "the original" version of ProgDVB to make it functional.
If it does not work then I will install the your player fresh.
I post the lastest ProgDVB logs.Maybe it helps you.
rgds
Attachments
TbsCIapi.dll for ProgDVB.rar
(261.8 KiB) Downloaded 159 times
progdvb.rar
(9.28 KiB) Downloaded 147 times

Those files I've tried only for tests.I have updated tbsCIapi.dll(v1.0.1.9)but it does not work either.
It seems like there is no solution for CAM to work with your player on this card?!?
I think I'll install ProgDVB again and if it does not work then ...I quit :(
rgds

ps_I don't think it matters,but you have to know that tbs6590 works under Windows 10 64 bit