Subtitles in Norwegian

Hi! I want to use pogdvb for IPTV, but it is 1 problem and that is the teletext function for Norwegian subtitles. In Norway and in Denmark we have the letters Æ, Ø, Å. In Danish subtitles this letters show correctly, but in Norwegians subtitle Æ={, Ø=|, Å=}. This is very frusterating and do the Norwegians subtitles useless. Since everything showing up correctly in Danish subtitles, it's strange it doesen't in Norwegian Subtitle. Can you please fix this problem for Norwegians users of progdvb. Progdvb is an amazing program, so it's very bad that this problem with subtitles exist.

Thank you owi123

Re: Subtitles in Norwegian

Thank you for answer. I have try to record, but it's no text in the recorded file. But it should be easy to understand that in the Norwegians subtitle the letter Æ show {, letter Ø show |, letter Å show }. The danish subtitles show correct letters Ø show Ø, Æ show Æ and Å show Å. And Denmark and Norway use the same codepage.

Owi123

Can this be so difficult for you? I belived that you are a expert for this. I have said it all ready that I can't record anything with subtitles. I can record but it's no subtitles, I don't now but if you look at this site, maybe you understand what I mean https://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8859-1. After the Z you have this letter { | }. This letter should be Æ Ø Å and not { | }. If you look here, it should be like this http://wutils.com/encodings/windows-1252. I hope you understand what i mean! And to change codepage in progdvb isn't working!!!. Can you please try to fix this this problem?
Thank you owi123

Well, thank you, I understand that you don't want to help the Norwegians people to have the correct language for teletext in Norwegians! I say that, if you have a look into programming, this shuldn't be any problem for you. It's very bad that, you don't fix the Norwegians language too, if you are a programmer you can fix it veeery easy!

I know you want to help me, but When I record with progdvb I have no subtitles. I can record with VLC with subtitles but I can't record with prrogbvb, If I send a record with VLC will that help? because in VLC the norwegians subtitles show correct. I can try to record with progdvb, but I don't think you get the subitles, if you understand what i mean.