Re: The channel list in ProgDVB Client mode is wrong

I don't know. :)
Open ProgDVB, play one channel, change channel... Close ProgDVB. Open again ProgDVB, play one channel, play another channel... Close ProgDVB. Open ProgDVB and look for problems with channel list, or check random channels.

P.S.: "BNT World" from my last screenshot here is missing in channel list now. I don't have any idea why. :) This channel on the server exist.

The source of the server is TBS 6618 - DVB-C. The channel list is updated automatically, but I tried manually and nothing changed.
If today work fine, may be tomorrow I will have problems.

And I can't understand you. Why you search the problem in the server? Server 7.21.1 with client 7.14.6 work very very very fine. The problem is in client, not in the server.

OK, but I don't have any problem with 7.14.6 in client side. After this version I have this problem.

I know for this problem from 7.15.0 but never report this bug here. This is my mistake, sorry. I am dev too.

No, I dont't have any channel into 'lost channels' tab.

Why this bug is in client side? Because on port 10999 on the server the channel list is correct. If I use VLC with ASX(or M3U) file all channels playing without any problem. Or may be the bug is on list.bin file from the server for the client?! I don't know. This is binary file and I can't see the content.