switch from hd to sd channel and reverse = green and grey switching screen

Hi Prog !
Since the last update 7.21.5 :
If i switch from a HD channel to a SD channel or from a SD channel to a HD channel the screen dont shows the program but full green and grey switching, audio is ok.
I am on ProgDVB pro 64bit with LAV filters and MadVR rendering, everything updated. Win 10 ( version 1709 ) pro 64bit. Logs attached.
Attachments
Logs.zip
(32.66 KiB) Downloaded 79 times

Re: switch from hd to sd channel and reverse = green and grey switching screen

I´m having the same issue. When I switch between SD and HD Channels ProgDVB does not change the Codec accordingly. It tries to play HD Channels with Mpeg2 Codec, if a SD Channel was selected previously and it tries to play SD Channels with H264 Codec if a HD Channel was selected previously. Clicking on "Close video window" from the Contextmenu and selecting the same channel again solves the issue.

Another odd thing in 21.05 is that the EPG is showing only Programdescriptions instead of Programtitles.

Re: switch from hd to sd channel and reverse = green and grey switching screen

Ok, here are the logs.
I think the problem for SD to HD switching is at line 339 in ProgDVBEngine.log. I switched from Eurosport SD(mpeg2 720x576) to Arte HD (H.264 1280x720).
I think the problem for HD to SD switching is at line 347 in ProgDVBEngine.log. I switched from Arte HD (H.264 1280x720) to Eurosport SD(mpeg2 720x576).
Attachments
Logs sd to hd.zip
(11.2 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
Logs hd to sd.zip
(11.24 KiB) Downloaded 74 times