Equalizer not available

Hello, for nothing on earth I can access the built-in equalizer control. If I click on EQ button on bottom toolbar, the equalizer pane slides off and shows active spectrogram, otherwise all other controls are grayed. nothing responds to mouse actions.
I have walked and changed various settings, including audio renderer, output device, demultiplexot but no examined combination made the equalizer enabled. For now I'm using Prog demultiplexor, System audio renderer, LAV audio codec for decoding and LCD built-in speakers as output device. Btw. audio processor is enabled, but when I turn on AGC, confirm the settings and open settings, audio options, AGC is still OFF therefore I conclude all functions depending on audio processor aren't for some reason working. But why?

Re: Equalizer not available

I was more experimenting and after fresh start, the EQ seems enabled in windowed mode. When I try to open EQ in TV window/fullscreen, it's already disabled and stays until next Prog start. Same if I close EQ in windowed mode, change channel and open EQ.
Attachments
Logs.zip
(17.45 KiB) Downloaded 83 times