DVB IPTV Media Server

I have a question about the products you offer and want to see if you offer something that can help me...it might be your Media Server program and if you have a trial for it I would be interested. Related to Media Server, if I buy that is the license for ProgDVB/ProgTV included?

Here is my setup. I have a mini server (windows) setup with an external HDD (1 TB). I have an HDHomerun box that I use to DVR my local channels and I'm currently doing a trial of ProDVB to record my IPTV channels. Currently I have Plex connecting my server to Firesticks that I'm using as clients throughout my home.

Issues that I have is that in ProDVB I have to program all my shows on the server which isn't convenient. I also seem to be having an issue where Plex is not picking up the recording in a timely manner. I recorded 10 shows last night and only 2 of them are showing in Plex, but I see the files on my HDD and they recorded. Plex also recognizes that they are there, but they don't seem to be available in the library. What I'm wondering is if I use the Prog Media Sever, can I pickup the HDHomerun box as well as the IPTV? Will I have 'DVR' functionality on my Firesticks where I can pause/rewind live tv and can I set recordings to DVR from the Firesticks?