Progdvb Recording after Wake on Sleep !

hello,

NOw progdvb wont startup to do an sheduled record !!?

I have configurated progdvb on a win7 x64 machine, and progdvb does an sheduled record while pc is logged in !! But as soon the pc goes to sleep, afterwards the pc wakes up just as sheduled thorugh progdvb ... BUT progdvb wont start up to record !?

The only thing that the planned shedule in progdvb does is wake up the laptop from sleep !! But as soon the pc logs in, nothing happends !!!

Any thoughts on this would be fine !!

regards,
TD
Current Main System:
MOBO: Sabretooth FX990 R2.0
CPU: FX-8350BE@4,7Ghz
Cooling: NZXT x52
GPU: RX580 8GB
SSD: Samsung EVO 850 250GB
RAM: 16GB PC3-12800 Quad Channel
Monitor: MSI Optix G27C2

Re: Progdvb Recording after Wake on Sleep !

Prog wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:53 am
Only MS scheduler can wake up pc.
Well, i have used the default progdvb settings to shedule an stream for record . And it works perfect on my other win10 pc.
I have tested this furter and there's something strange going on!!

When i prepare progdvb to shedule an stream for record only ONCE ... The laptop wakes up starts progdvb and start to record, it works ! But when i shedule for an week or every day, it wakes up but progdvb doesnt even start up!?

Strange to say the least !

regards
TD
Current Main System:

Re: Progdvb Recording after Wake on Sleep !

Progdvb,

The matter is still unresolved !!!

The OS is up to date. I have checked and compared the content of task shedule from my win10 system with the problematic win7 content.
And it's exact the same.

I have granted progdvb adminrights and so on..!?

So again, A One Time shedule does work and wakes up my laptop from hibernation and/or sleep to record an stream i have sheduled through progdvb!!
But once i shedule an record for several day's/weeks (long term) , the laptop does wake up at the desired time i have sheduled. But progdvb doesn't startup to start record of stream !!!

Any tips/pointers to look for the root thats might causing this in windows 7 would be appreciated !

EDIT: I don't know why, but i want you to know that for some reason progdvb shedules aren't alway's executed on wake up in win7 !!
I just have tried another shedule, and for the first time the laptop woke up and started progdvb to start the record. That wos an long term sheduled (week/daily) record that excecuted fine for the first time !!

Before, only "ONE" time sheduled records did work for some reason !!

EDIT 2: Okay, i got it to work finally!! The time between making shedule and turning of laptop for testing purpose wosn't long enough !! And i do speak of minutes time between making shedule and closing progdvb for testing though !!

thanks in advance,

Happy 2019 :D

cheers,
TD
Current Main System: