Vista32 Audio Decoder Filter Error

Hello,

I am using Windows Vista 32 bit with ProgDVB;

I get same filter Not Found Error in every version of ProgDVB when I start the ProgDVB and also channel swiching.

Error ! Filter not Found!
"Moonlight_Odio_Decoda" -

How I can fix it.
Last edited by aQUa on Wed May 30, 2007 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
_____
aQUa

discussed xxx times also in the old forum...go in \progdvb\Filters ans doubleclick the ´register.bat´ file (maybe admin rights needed)

next time please try the search function first !

I have using ProgDVB from 1.XX version and I am not beginner.

I know very well how to register filter automatically or manual in Win98, ME, XP and MCE2005 also I am sure that it is not same for Vista32.

Thank you for your reply and also for your advice, please little attention before replying the questions.
_____
aQUa

So, as you are experienced, you should be able, to provide some more details, and to do some basic tests on your own.

Like:
Are that codecs really installed and available for the system, f.e. for WMP and alke?

Would any other codec work, that already exist, f.e. from a DVD player software, or some genuine MS?

Any error message when installing codecs?

Is it possible, to build (and then load) a custom graph?

Also possible, a .bat file had to take care of Vista specific paths.
This is well known from older Win versions, like '98, that require full paths, instead of relative, for example.

Just theory, of course, as I don't have Vista, nor would ever like to try...
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>