Big problems with the new timeshift naming (_0)

dear progdvb team (or Prog ;-)
first i have to thank for the great program. in my opinion still the best and most flexible one, with all the plugin support etc. please continue your very good work.

however, there are two things with which i and others have a severe problem. i'll create a seperate post for the other which does not match the subject.

here is the problem: since progdvb > 4.85 the timeshift file is renamed by progdvb. so if we specify timeshift.dat, progdvb names it dat_0. this makes the further usage of the hw boxes such as pinacle sc200 (show center 200) a widely used multimedia streaming client as a tv clinet for progdvb unusable. it does only show videofiles with know extentions and one is .dat. with the new naming where the extentions are names with _0 (or _counter) this willo no longer work and there is no workaround.

so prog please!!! if the index is required, please use it whereever but not in the file extention! this worked for 4.85 but from now on, we can't use any version beyond.

i discussed that also with friends in germany and they confirmed the problem and we're stuck at version 4.85. it would be great if you could change that back and leave the extention clean and add the counter e.g. befor the "." timeshift_0.dat.

i have to use the new progdvb versions as i have stability issues with the older version in conjunction with my dba driver card (i'll post a seperate thread on that)

thanks a lot h.