Hi, just installed the latest version of ProgDVB5, and whenever I enable the device in the device list, it crashes:

Code: Select all

System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
   at (* , Int32 )
   at ..(List`1 list)
   at ProgDvbNet.DeviceListForm.()
   at ProgDvbNet.DeviceListForm.(Object , EventArgs )
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Then I click "Quit" on the error-window and another errors shows up:

System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
   at ()
   at ..()
   at ProgDvbNet.MainForm.(Object , FormClosedEventArgs )
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnFormClosed(FormClosedEventArgs e)
   at IPDev.Skins.SkinForm.OnFormClosed(FormClosedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.RaiseFormClosedOnAppExit()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ExitInternal()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.OnThreadException(Exception t)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProcException(Exception e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnThreadException(Exception e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
   at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.ShowDialog(IWin32Window owner)
   at ProgDvbNet.MainForm.(Object , EventArgs )
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
Finally, it closes. The device I'm trying to enable is the BDA.device

Two more bugs with the latest version 4.91.10:

I cannot put the image to fullscreen by doubleclicking anymore, mousewheel-click doesn't work either. This worked in 4.91.9!

The 2nd bug: Since some versions, it crashes when I exit it. Crash details:

Problemsignatur:
  Problemereignisname:	APPCRASH
  Anwendungsname:	ProgDVB.exe
  Anwendungsversion:	4.0.0.0
  Anwendungszeitstempel:	48ca91ed
  Fehlermodulname:	BDA.Device
  Fehlermodulversion:	0.0.0.0
  Fehlermodulzeitstempel:	48b59374
  Ausnahmecode:	c0000005
  Ausnahmeoffset:	000077b9
  Betriebsystemversion:	6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.6
  Gebietsschema-ID:	1031
  Zusatzinformation 1:	a511
  Zusatzinformation 2:	3cbf127e62ed4842944b2be6f634e8e6
  Zusatzinformation 3:	0dc2
  Zusatzinformation 4:	b8a01902fc2d0180079c10d29cf4da77

Version 5.16

Bad characters (codepage) in czech EPG.
In previous versions was czech coding already good.
Continually bad coding in czech teletext.

All channels in czech DVB-T multiplex.

Can you record me 4-5 minutes of full ts? (Service -> Rid recorder)

When trying to add a favorite through copy/paste from another list there seems to be 2 errors.

First case
All folders are collapsed.
I have 2 folder with some channels inside
Now the first folder is selected. I try to paste a channel into the second folder by doing a right click on the second folder and selecting paste. The channel will go into the first folder.

Second case
When i try to paste a channel in an colapsed folder and that folder is selected, it is ok.
If the folder is opened (channels visible), any paste on that folder hangs progdvb (image is still working, cursor shows busy ). Only close of application allows control.

Both cases happened in version 6.0.0 and still happen in version 6.0.2 and 6.0.3.
Older versions don't show this (can't say exactly which was the last..).

Greetings,
Marius.
Skystar HD on Core2 Duo 6420
With ProgDVB Professional of course :-)

Why do you release a new major version 6 without even correcting all the bugs in version 5? I don't think it deserves a new version number just because of internet tv. The bug I posted for the last version 5 still exists in the version 6 test! Don't understand me wrong, your software is great, but I will never pay for something which has big bugs in it and where previously free features (ac3, come on, that's nothing worth paying for! h264 is ok, but not ac3) are now only available for buyers. That's a step backwards.

tested progdvb 6.03test

minimizing, fullscreen or normal window switching is buggy.

when i try to switch from normal window to fullscreen and back it takes more time as in previews versions.

thehoff
but now resized normal window and resized TV Windowed is rember their sizes and positions! its more good then just fast working.... but agree with you - now is buggy showed when do proccess from one to other
| MIBOX3 | MDZ-16-AB | Android TV 9.0.0 | bricked (
| 90°E-11°W | MABO 1.3m | DiSEqС 1.2 | GBOX V2000 | TT S2-3200 | not used for a long time
| Win10Pro x64 lic| i7 870 @ 3Ghz OC | 8 Gb RAM XMP | GTX1060 6 gb OC | FHD 3D 40" |
| ProgTV 2 | EVR | LAV decoders | | 1Gb/s inet

Additions to my bug on the top of this forum page: It exists in version 5, and in version 6. It also is in version 4, BUT I don't have any problems if I use the last version with ProgDVB Engine 1! (4.85.3) With that old version, it doesn't crash on exit, it doesn't crash when I want to scan a transponder (not possible with current versions) and it doesn't need to be started with admin permissions. So what's up? I think it's a great software, if it were withOUT bugs! Tell me how I can help you and I will!

Menu drag'n'drop and copy/paste problems are still there in 6.01...
Skystar HD on Core2 Duo 6420
With ProgDVB Professional of course :-)

"L" control - chanell list on OSD doesnt work in version 6.01

Running Vista 64-bit and Using 6.01 and recorded a file (.ts)(Using TT S2-3200) then I clicked on "open file", browsed to it and selected it. The video played back correctly but the channel that I originally tuned to record it with continued to play back audio while showing the video of the file I recorded, weird.

Jim