TReneR wrote:"L" control - chanell list on OSD doesnt work in version 6.01
This function on "OK" key.

vfrjim1 wrote:Running Vista 64-bit and Using 6.01 and recorded a file (.ts)(Using TT S2-3200) then I clicked on "open file", browsed to it and selected it. The video played back correctly but the channel that I originally tuned to record it with continued to play back audio while showing the video of the file I recorded, weird.

Jim
have same problem - but sometimes...
| MIBOX3 | MDZ-16-AB | Android TV 9.0.0 | bricked (
| 90°E-11°W | MABO 1.3m | DiSEqС 1.2 | GBOX V2000 | TT S2-3200 | not used for a long time
| Win10Pro x64 lic| i7 870 @ 3Ghz OC | 8 Gb RAM XMP | GTX1060 6 gb OC | FHD 3D 40" |
| ProgTV 2 | EVR | LAV decoders | | 1Gb/s inet

Prog wrote:
TReneR wrote:"L" control - chanell list on OSD doesnt work in version 6.01
This function on "OK" key.
Hmm - I don't have such a key on my keyboard (OK)?? Meybe you mean ENTER?
Anyway, even if I assign L key to this function in Settings->Controls it doesn't work.
Going trough the channel list in OSD, stops the video and audio and is verry slow and jerky sometimes.

Yes, I am remove "L" and add "enter"/"OK".

PS: Use other video render if you have problem with OSD speed.

@prog
in the latest 6x standart edition has removed plugin support ?
its can't see any plugin since 6.01 beta

In 6.x ProgDVB load plugins only after select of channel.

Hello today bought program.
Problem with sound on HD channels using AC3filter
When ProgDVB turns on HD channel i cant hear sound at all on HD channels, workaround close program on SD chennel and after that reopen program and switch to HD channels.

My setup TT 3600USB, Vista Ultimate 64bit, last progDVB pro, sound and video HDMI, sound SPDIF passthrough to reciever.

timeshifting and recording problem

First Thanks For the great app
i have a problem when i use timeshift then i started to record
when i playback what i have recorded it shows it recorded the live feedback

while i wanted to record what i watch now (after the timeshifting) .

i use progdvb ver 6.02

Yes, I know this problem but not can quick fix it.

Instability on versions 6.02 and 6.02.01

Hi,

I found that the last versions (6.2 and 6.2.1) give repeated errors and program crashes. This never happened on older versions.

I get the following:

Runtime error 217 at 0F84E8D2

And:

************** Exception Text **************
System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.ShowDialog(IWin32Window owner)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.ShowDialog()
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.OnThreadException(Exception t)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProcException(Exception e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnThreadException(Exception e)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.SendMessage(HandleRef hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.SendMessage(Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ReflectMessageInternal(IntPtr hWnd, Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmNotify(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

It thends to happen on change to an encrypted channel (even if there is no plugin to handle this) when triying to close ProgDVB.
OS: Core2Duo 2.13GHz, 4 G RAM, Vista Home Premium SP1, Skystar2 HD/BDA
Skystar HD on Core2 Duo 6420
With ProgDVB Professional of course :-)

When this crash? Same without plugins?

Hi,

First message, the one with runtime error 217 had some plugins.

After removing ALL plugins, i had the exception notification (debug text).

Greetings.
Skystar HD on Core2 Duo 6420
With ProgDVB Professional of course :-)

Hello All,

Newly registered user here.
Have been running 5.15.1 on many HD channels with excellent results since July.
Recently upgraded to 6.02 and experienced that Progdvbnet.exe encounters problems and needs to close.
Please note this only happens on BBC HD channel and within a variable time, sometimes 30 minutes after startup, somtimes within 1 minute.
ProgDVB simply continues receiving and recording but aborts when I close the Windows send error report pop-up.

Could this be due to a change in BBC HD format ? Because the software supplied with my DVBworld USB box does display BBC HD with 16x48 pixel resolution since last month while other HD channels work fine.

System runs XP SP3, I have disabled Time shift, PIP and Prog MediaServer already.
I would like to downgrade to 5.15.1 again but it tells me "No more HW_ID changes allowed" ( I did recently upgrade GeForce8600 to GF8800 GT videocard).

Is there a way to capture the windows send error report without sending it to Bill?
I only see .Net runtime2.0 errors in the Application log.

Greetings from the Netherlands :P
Progdvb Pro, AMD 5000+, GF8800 GT, DVBWorld DVB-S2 USB, WaveFrontier T90 28E-12W

Try disable Audio processor (Settings->Options->Audio)

PS: Do you have subtitles on this channel?

Re: .

Prog wrote:Try disable Audio processor (Settings->Options->Audio)

PS: Do you have subtitles on this channel?
Thanks Prog for the quick return !
Just switched Audio processor off and ran BBC HD for 15 minutes but the error popped up again. Will monitor further.

Subtitles are present on BBC HD but I only occasionlly see a word on the right part. Looks like the font is rather large and the text is placed to far right.
Is there an option to change font size and text position ?
Although I have not watched subs on 5.15 much, I think font was smaller and centered.

There is an HD movie on ITV HD at this moment but subtitle button is grayed out.

Greetings !
Progdvb Pro, AMD 5000+, GF8800 GT, DVBWorld DVB-S2 USB, WaveFrontier T90 28E-12W