Re: bug feedback - post newly found progdvb bugs here

No, I do not want subtitles without overlay. There is a missundertanding.

I was just confirming the bug posted babak0007 that the Channel Info OSD is not shown on scrambled channels any more. This is not very important for me...it can stay like this....

And reporting one more bug that the subtitles do not work with GUI OSD mode (all channels not only the scrambled ones). Also this is not important for me as I do not use this OSD. But maybe someone else does.
| WinXP SP3 or Win10 1709 | i5 660@3.33Ghz | 4 Gb RAM | ATI Radeon HD 5450 1Gb|
| TT S2-3200 | TT 1501| Astrometa| TT Infrared Receiver| Octagon SF4008 for streaming to ProgDVB|
| Prog demux |
| VMR7 | CyberlinK video decoder (MPEG2) and FFDShow for H264 - DXVA enabled |
| ProgAR | FFDShow audio | Audio processor enabled |
| Timeshift in RAM | Buffer size 2000 |

I never have subtitles on OSD GUI mode (no matter how large I set the subtitle rectangle from settings or if the channel is scrambled or not), but doesn't matter. Forget about it. :) There are other more important problems now, do not lose time with this. I shouldn't have said nothing about it.
| TT S2-3200 | TT 1501| Astrometa| TT Infrared Receiver| Octagon SF4008 for streaming to ProgDVB|
| Prog demux |

I will.
| Prog demux |

Staring from 6.51.3 there is a new option for devices: UseITunerRequest?Demux/TIF what this should do?

From what I have seen when this is not enabled I can only change between the channels from the same transponder. Channels from other transponders have black screen. Is this ok?
| Prog demux |

hi dear prog

there is a bug wich i reported it before but i just whanted to make shure that it will be considered . and it is the hadu plugin is making prog dvb crash as soon as start to be activatet on a coded channel and this thing started from ProgDVB 6.51.1 .
and i realy realy hope you fix it .
thx

hi again
so what u seying is i should lockup on my system for problem. but i ashure you i didnt do enything unusual . and plugins work fine in the past versions but like i mentiond its crashing from 6.51.1 and i realy dont now why. and the other thing is when sometimes the wheather is not fine and as result some channels signals gets weekend or disturbed like losing repitedly progdvb crashesh . you migh whant to consider this one to. anyway i dont care what is going one now and im shure you are working to make progdvb greater than ever . and that's the thing that mater to everyone . and i realy respect that.
thx

Hi,
Just installed a few minutes ago the version 6.51.04 and this is what I have seen in the first 15 minutes:

Good news: the subtitles seem to be working now. The up and down movement seem to be OK. I will report if other problems appear.

The bad news: it seems that the overlay refresh problem is back for WMR7 (when another window was placed in front of the overlay it will still be visible in the same place after it was moved).
| Prog demux |

I have only now seen your PM and sent you the requested screen shot. Please send me an email when something is needed because I do not receive notifications from the forum :(
| Prog demux |

hey
i have tested progdvb with diferent configurations again and i can tell that the crashing problem with hadu plugin is gone with switching from EVR video renderer to VMR-7 (Requires win xp) . i think there is a problem with EVR and hadu . and other thing is that i had problem with video and audio sync with prog demux in some channels like JSC sports HD2 with EVR but it's ok now with VMR-7 (Requires win xp)
thx
Last edited by babak0007 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Conclusions for 6.51.04:

Fixed and working:
1. Close caption subtitle movement (up and down). Now all lines of subtitle are shown.
2. Subtitles are centered on the overlay.
3. Subtitle are now displayed with GUI OSD too (with brown background).

Bugs:
1. (new): Closecaption subtitles do not expire. If another line of subtitles doesn't follow the previous one will be visible for minutes.
2. (reappeared). Overlay refresh not working on VMR7. ProgDVB menus and other windows remain visible over the image until a switch to full screen.
3. Channel info OSD (default skin) wrongly indicate the existence of Teletext, Subtitles, Audio streams, 3D. (email with screen shot sent).
| Prog demux |