Re: bug feedback - post newly found progdvb bugs here

hi , I'm facing with new problem. i set a password for Parent Control and when i try open a protected channel (ex: Primafila 23) progdvb ask me to enter password after I enter correct password , i lose all signals (i cant get any signal with progdvb) and the only solution for me is to disable "(WDM) SkyStar 2 TV PCI" from TV Sources and enable it again. also sometimes crash happens, and i never can see " Primafila 23 " when i use parent control.
Logs Folder are attached.
another problem is when i click cancel button on password window progdvb keep giving me error : "Password is incorrect. Access Denied." ...
and please enable enter action (default button) for OK button on password window.
Windows: 7 Service pack 1 , 32bit _-_ DVB: Sky Star 2.8a PCI _-_ CPU: 2.6 GHZ Dual core X2 AMD _-_ RAM: installed 4Gig , 2.75 Gig usable _-_ Graphic: ATI Radeon x1200 series total available memory : 1663
Attachments
Logs-when i lose signal.zip
(30.31 KiB) Downloaded 381 times

When are you going to fix a very annoying bug of fullscreen navigation? I checked the latest version 6.85.06. The bug is still there. It is impossible to use ProgDVB in fullscreen right now.

I repeat my previous (simplified) bug description:

1. Press <Enter> on keyboard to open LIST1 and select a channel.
2. Press <Enter> again and then go to LIST2 with arrow keys and select a new channel.
3. Thats it... ProgDVB no longer listens to pressing <Enter>.

LIST1 and LIST2 are custom created channel lists e.g. Info, Music, Documentaries etc.

strange problem here. when i minimize progdvb and its go to systray (beside clock) and then i maximize it this happen (look at pic) :
http://up.vatandownload.com/images/tw7n ... fxyf0y.jpg
object on progdvb form are invisible and i should full-screen on time to make this ok.
I'm not sure its progdvb bug , maybe .Net Framework.

Microsoft .Net Framework 4 Client Profile
Microsoft .Net Framework 4 Extended
Microsoft .Net Framework 4 Multi-Targeting Pack
are installed on my PC.
Windows: 7 Service pack 1 , 32bit _-_ DVB: Sky Star 2.8a PCI _-_ CPU: 2.6 GHZ Dual core X2 AMD _-_ RAM: installed 4Gig , 2.75 Gig usable _-_ Graphic: ATI Radeon x1200 series total available memory : 1663

Prog wrote:It must be depended from skin and video driver of course.
i should notice that when I'm using classic skin (Old & Simple) i haven't this problem.
actually i have this problem with "Skin1" and "WMP 11 v10",(all other skins are Ok) so The problem is originating from these two.
video driver:
ATI Radeon X1200 - Version : 8.593.100.0
video render:
Enhanced Video Render
please check again "WMP 11 v10" and "Skin1" again.
thanks in advance

dmart wrote:When are you going to fix a very annoying bug of fullscreen navigation? I checked the latest version 6.85.06. The bug is still there. It is impossible to use ProgDVB in fullscreen right now.

I repeat my previous (simplified) bug description:

1. Press <Enter> on keyboard to open LIST1 and select a channel.
2. Press <Enter> again and then go to LIST2 with arrow keys and select a new channel.
3. Thats it... ProgDVB no longer listens to pressing <Enter>.

LIST1 and LIST2 are custom created channel lists e.g. Info, Music, Documentaries etc.

I am not can repeat this problem. What video render and OSD mode? What RC module?

high CPU usage(52%)
hi, I'm using cccam to decode channels but when cccam server stop responding and video stop(freeze) or even when i'm in middle watching TV and i lose signal and video stop, progdvb use a lot of CPU for none reason. and time shift still going with blank video.hope to you know what i mean,(sorry 4 bad English).
picture of cpu usage are attached.
thanks in advance.
Attachments
p.zip
(275.91 KiB) Downloaded 335 times

Prog wrote:ProgDVB not know about keys. It receive bad stream and try process it.
i think ProgDVB should stop processing stream when there is no stream!!!!!! i mean when there is no signal Which stream trying to process, forget about the keys (DCW) of cccam, there is a problem when a channel is open and suddenly for any reason(lost Whole signal & etc ...) progdvb cant keep playing this channel and use a lot of CPU , and when i change to another channel every thing back to fine. i should mention we have not this problem with other programs.
another related problem is in this situation remote key not work(remote control & keyboard). only i can change channel with mouse.....
we love progdvb and thanks for your hard work :)
regards FTA_Boy

trying to search this frequency : 11623 V 27500 3/4 (Hotbird), ProgDVB found all channel from this frq and add all of them to the list except "RTL 102.5 TV" :( . so i tried to edit a existing channel to repleace "RTL 102.5 TV" SID & A.PID & V.PID ... , clicked on apply , ProgDVB opened "RTL 102.5 TV" and show this channel , but the channel i was trying to edit disappear from list(deleted) checked Undelete but wasn't there !! so i changed channel ProgDVB crashed , now i Lost both channels... its a old problem i have with this channel.(some times happen with other channels).
P.S : also tried to add new channel to list (Edit>new>channel) same things happened. but this don't show RTL and crashed Immediately, and progdvb cant restart it self so i close and reopen it, but new channel was disappeared!!
Regards FTA_Boy

FTA_Boy wrote:trying to search this frequency : 11623 V 27500 3/4 (Hotbird), ProgDVB found all channel from this frq and add all of them to the list except "RTL 102.5 TV" :( . so i tried to edit a existing channel to repleace "RTL 102.5 TV" SID & A.PID & V.PID ... , clicked on apply , ProgDVB opened "RTL 102.5 TV" and show this channel , but the channel i was trying to edit disappear from list(deleted) checked Undelete but wasn't there !! so i changed channel ProgDVB crashed , now i Lost both channels... its a old problem i have with this channel.(some times happen with other channels).
P.S : also tried to add new channel to list (Edit>new>channel) same things happened. but this don't show RTL and crashed Immediately, and progdvb cant restart it self so i close and reopen it, but new channel was disappeared!!
Regards FTA_Boy
Any idea for this problem dear prog??
p.s: many time ago "RTL 102.5 TV" channel was deleted automatically by ProgDVB (and wasn't in the undelete section).