HI. i have new Skystar 2 Express HD. Downloaded last Progdvb 6.92.1 but after complete scan on 13E i have many "not scanned".
2 type of problem:
1) some frequency that say "not scanned" work perfectly if use MANUAL SEARCH on single transponder (i.e. 10.853 H 29.900)
2) some frequency doesn't exists!
= 12.437 H 27.500 I downloaded new updated ALL.list from fastsatfinder. In TV DEVICE > TRANSPONDER LIST i correctly see updated frequency but when launch new scan i still see this damned frequency 12.437 H 27.500
. So i delete all satellite expect 13°E and all transponder of 13°E except the firsth.
Started new scan and see and correctly see "scanned 0 of 1" but after two second... like a miracle
this become "2 of 48"
Probably error in the code...
see the attached screenshot
3) last problem. I see 2 device in TV SOURCE.
- Technisat BDA Digital tuner (that work)
- (WDM) Skystar 2 Express HD. If i use this when scan start no channel found. I see the signal indicator in traybar that change from red to green, and if i open and click on STATE INFO i see correctly transponders changing and Technisat signal meter is green for all frequency. It's possible to fix it?