Re: bug feedback - post newly found progdvb bugs here

Hello,
It seems my ProgDVB isn't saving its settings...
I've installed it with the default options, didn't work. Uninstalled it, installed it again as portable in a different location, didn't work.
I'm using Windows 10 TH2 Home.
Any advice?
Thank you!

Prog wrote:Not use "portable mode" if you install to Program files.
I didn't. As I said...
Nozavi wrote:Uninstalled it, installed it again as portable in a different location, didn't work
First time I used the default options, installed it in Program Files, ran it (as admin), didn't save the settings.
Uninstalled it, installed a second time, chose portable, set a different location (on D:\) and, again, settings were not saved...

Application - ProgDVB X86
Version - 7.12.07
OS - Windows 10 professional 32 bit
PC - Athlon x2 250 3.0 GHz
RAM - 4GB
location - UK
PC Card - TBS6982 Dual DVB-S2 BDA tuner

Issue observed:

Watching 10.0E news feeds (various providers - AP / IHA / CIHAN)

A good picture is obtained and runs perfectly.

The feed stream ends, leaving the last frozen image on the screen

User does not move off for a few minutes - leaving the frozen image still on the stream.

Upon reentering the room, the User selects another transponder on the same sattelite
using the mouse (left click)

ProgDVB goes into a frozen state (not responding) requiring a manual shutdown of the
application from task manager.

Regards

BB

Application - ProgDVB pro X86
Version - 7.12.07
OS - Windows 10 professional 32 bit
PC - Athlon x2 250 3.0 GHz
RAM - 4GB
location - UK
PC Card - TBS6982 Dual DVB-S2 BDA tuner

issue - Missing Sattelites - Atlantic Region ?

As a feed-hunter, it is important to me to be able to select all sattelites whether they have regular
"broadcast TV" channels or not.

Below is an image of all the sattelites I selected when I set up my positioner and LNB:
sats i included.png
But when I go to scan the atlantic sattelites for feeds I find only these sattelites available
sats I can select.png
sattelites that I selected during ProgDVB setup
in the old days I could just create a transponders.ini file for the missing stas but things (unlike me! :-))
have moved on

How do I get the atlantic sats back please ?

Regards

BB

Hi! Thanks for a really great program! :)

A problem that I am having since version 7.12.05 or 7.12.06 is that with the default EVR Custom renderer, the zoom of the video is changing by itself. I had to switch to EVR renderer, but now I can't watch Full HD channels (1080i H264 AVC), since video and audio are highly desynced.

My system is quite powerful (i7 6700, 16GB RAM DDR4, SSD Samsung 850 Evo, GeForce GTX 560 Ti, Windows 10 x64), so I don't think that it's a hardware limitation, also task manager show no more than 15% CPU usage, while video and audio is desyncing rapidly.

I would also suggest that you add madVR renderer, since it now fully supports hardware acceleration, and it also has excellent high quality resizers.

Thanks again for all your hard work, and please let me know if I can help you with the debugging of these problems!