Command Record in Version 5.x

Hi,
I tried to use de Record function over EPG. After this, there is a command line in the Scheduler using the command Record.
If it starts recording the Button to record in Main Window gets marked, but nothing gets recorded.
If I press the button to record in the Main Window it stays marked, but then ProgDVB records.
Now I do it manual with the command start/stop recording at specified times. This works fine.

Thanks
Bimon

This is not a different version, but just a tiny names convention inconsistency issue.
Maybe Prog will correct this one day, but until then, just ignore the leading zero.
Be assured, this will not matter in any way, except of using the search function for a version number, perhaps.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

Some little bugs

Dear Prog,
as I told with Jurgen with Progdvb professional 4.88.x now I have upgraded to 4.88.2 all works good and I have noticed these bugs:
-sometimes (on the order of some minutes) I have a little tic (loss of signal) for just a momement (so I listen the tic) and only if I use the CAM
-another minor bug I noticed was that if I install progdvb with timeshift option -> in memory then when I see the channel progdvb freezes and becomes unresponsive (need to close in taskbar).
Hoping being helpfull.
Bye :)
Opteron 175 @ 2,2 Ghz (on gigabyte nforce3 Ultra), Radeon HD 3850 512 MB, Digitalrise 1041+CI, Th 1.1.0.4 driver, 1 GB RAM, Windows XP Pro

this will not matter in any way
I think so. I'll try if the other thing is fixed now, well I miss it...the thing with EPG and Record. I did it always with Start/Stop Recording and that's going on my nerves ;-)

It's running!!!! Thanks to Prog and people who helped!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Again reminder about EPG issue;

Click on the image to enlarge.
As you can see the description is overlaping the time.

Additionally the description on the bottom is truncated.

Hi again,
the thing with recording over EPG runs but not very well. The recording always crashes and since yesterday it doesn't even start recording itself, ProgDVB just shows that it is recording but it don't as before.
It's such a nice function EPG->select->record->OK->finish, but please make it working :!:

This did work on all earlier versions, so perhaps go for or stay with an older version, until this gets fixed.
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86

Auf Deutsch:

Version : 5.12.4 Pro
Problem/Bug : The /startrecord switch does not work

progdvb /stoprecord /ch:1 /ch:2 /exit = works
progdvb /startrcord = doesnt work
progdvb /stoprecord /ch:1 /startrecord = doenst work

please fix this :( without the startrecord switch its nearly impossible do to scheduled recordings.

Edit : Version 4.88.4 Pro also

This seems to be the very same bug.
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

Auf Deutsch:

Hello,

Using ProgDVB 5.12.4 and noticed some issues:
  • * Nothing happenes on File >> Exit. I can only exit by clicking on the red X button.
    * I'm unable to use the remote control of my TechnoTrend TT-Budget S2-3200. Is this a bug or am I doing wrong something?
    * When I set the TimeShift buffer location to disk (C:\timeshift.dat) instead of memory and set it to 1024 MiB then restart the application, it freezes and won't start up until I delete the settings file or edit it to store the TimeShift buffer in memory again.
Any ideas? Using Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Last edited by FleetCommand on Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Last issue may be user rights or disk quota related.
Try another place

Others, no idea.
Perhaps someone else can help or confirm?

p.s.
I've seperated the remote discussion into it's own thread. Too much for this bug report thread....
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

Auf Deutsch:

The bug decribed by birmon on Dec 02 (recording does not start) continues in 5.12.8

Frank
GA965P; Core2Duo 2,1 Ghz; ATI 1600XT PCIe; 2Gb; TT Premium 1.3 moded, driver: TT 2.19h software mode; WinXP;

to Frank: please give me more information about this problem.

Hi Prog,

thanks for your response.
If I want to make a scheduled record, all what happens is: the Record symbol becomes activated at the start time.
- no channel change
- no 'red spot' in the window
- no record file creation

One click at the already marked record button starts the record. (But not the channel change of course)
There is no difference between FTA and pay TV.

Greatings
Frank
GA965P; Core2Duo 2,1 Ghz; ATI 1600XT PCIe; 2Gb; TT Premium 1.3 moded, driver: TT 2.19h software mode; WinXP;