NOT IN 4.90.6 SUBTITLE NOT WORK!

Yes. I know. You must kill or rename empgpdmx.ax

TNKS. Rename...subtitle is OK.

Renamed...teletext is OK too. :o

After timeshift buffer status opening and closing keyboard controls and mouse wheel up down doesn't work.

памятка для населения

как тема то оживилась пока сообщение писал, уж куча народу отписАлось по поводу поводка и мух: я поставил карбон 0,12 (если не ошибаюсь) мухи прямо на леску привязал. .касаемо 2-х мух .
Last edited by elpepo666 on Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

every second start progdvb crashes.

latest version.

Without plugins? what dvb card?

vplug enabled enabled, dvb-c card, SS1.

when i switch that off it doesnt crash. guess its the plugin.

Sorry, but we can't talk software decryption plugins here. Board rules...
Try dvbn.happysat.org for issues like this.
Perhaps you may even find just another suitable plugin over there, at least to test and compare.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

ProgDVB 4.90.7

Let me point out a problem that concerns the recording with timeshifting: when I go back with the cursor and start registration (with synchronous recording mode turned on), what I record is not what I see at that moment but is ahead by several seconds. I think it could be a bug of ProgDVB, since I noticed this problem after version 4.85.3.

My settings:
Buffer: "in memory"
Buffer size: 64MB
(others as default)

Uncomfortable controls in v5.14.8

When I switch to channel using channel list, the next time I turn on the channel list, the selected channel is the first one in the list (having no folders at all in the list). When there are several folders, the next time I turn on channel list, folders are closed and I have to open required folder and select required channel everytime. In previous versions everything was ok, the selected channel always was the one I was watching at the moment. Also in 5.14.8 using next channel(down) and previous channel(up) it starts switching from the first channel like separate thing, it does not depend on channel list. For eg. If I watch channel 10, I press next channel button and it switches to channel 1, after that I switch to channel 20 using channel list, press next channel button and it changes to channel 2. That's very uncomfortable. Make everything the way it was in previous versions or make some selections for people who like the way current controls work. P.S. make "next folder" and "previous folder" controls. Thank you in advance. Keep up the good work. :wink:
Technisat Cablestar HD2, ASUS A8N-E NForce4-Ultra, Athlon 4600+ X2, Geil 1GBx2 DDR400, Club 3D Geforce 8000GTS

may be channels are sorted alfabetically but not numerically

куплю новый телевизор

7.09.2007 года Десант во спасение Пятнадцать лет назад, 28-го августа 1992 года, сводная рота 51-го парашютно-десантного полка 106-й гвардейской воздушно-десантной дивизии, перелетев в город Кабул .
Last edited by dinosaur on Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.