Re: bug feedback - post newly found progdvb bugs here

my previous program ProgDVB Pro 6.32 came on CD to satellite modem,

but on your advice I downloaded yesterday latest ProgDVB 7 free version, it worked,

but today I couldn't record episode of Black Sails!!!!

It said I must purchase Professional version.

But my Professional version is decapitated by your Transponder file and I can't find previous version of that file.

I hope you understood my plight.

I have a strange situation here. ProgDVB Pro crashes when switching on the channel with vertical polarization, but only on the satellites Intelsat 10-02 / Thor 5 / Thor 6/7 Thor (0.8 ° W). On the other satellite positions it's all right. The last version to be working properly is ProgDVB 7.09.1Pro.

thanks

2 simple bugs, ProgDVB 7.10 Professional

You can't program something on top of something disabled, weekly or simple. E.g. if you program something to run every Friday from 8:45pm to 10:15pm that started 26/6/2015 and disabled it, you can't program anything on any Friday on that time with the warning for the number of the scheduled recording. The same goes for simple one time schedules, e.g. program something for any day 8:00am-10:00am, disable it and try to program something in the same time, warning for first scheduled recording.

2nd is trivial but why not say it, sometimes when a new version is released the update version inside the program is wrong, e.g. when 7.10 came out and I installed it it said that there is a new version, 7.10.0 available (now it's fixed, no update available).

EDIT
Another more important bug is this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKgrjlP6eoc
On scheduler, the list keeps refreshing all the time so it's difficult to delete or edit something (double click), it keeps going to first program so it's dangerous to delete the first recording on the list.

Prog wrote:Please send me scheduler.dat file for "bug 2".

ps: What scheduler mode?
For the one that starts the UI from microsoft scheduler. PMed you the scheduler file.

Today though I've tried the service mode and I noticed two serious bugs on this mode.

The first one is that weekly schedules after the first time of running they are deleted from scheduler. I've tried two samples, one without exit as an action (because it may conflict somehow) and another one without and it got deleted both times.

Second one is that on weekly schedules the naming does not obey to settings scheme and falls back to default, opposed to normal one time records which is named correctly:
First is normal one time schedule, second is weekly (Monday only) without exit command on end and third is the same as 2nd but with exit command on end.

ProgDVB Still Crash, last working version 7.09.1Pro

16:46:20.849 - Api2BaseModule::CloseFilter 1 pid 3430
16:46:20.849 - EPG::Too many lng records in EpgEvent.
16:46:20.850 - EPG::Too many lng records in EpgEvent.
16:46:20.851 - EPG::Too many lng records in EpgEvent.
16:46:20.851 - !! TopLevelExceptionFilter !! ACCESS_VIOLATION/Continuable
16:46:20.851 - module: C:\Program Files (x86)\ProgDVB\ProgDvbEngine.dll
16:46:20.852 - thread: 0x25c .DVB EPG Parser cache
16:46:20.853 - !! TopLevelExceptionFilter !! ACCESS_VIOLATION/Continuable
16:46:20.853 - module: C:\Program Files (x86)\ProgDVB\ProgDvbEngine.dll
16:46:20.853 - thread: 0x25c .DVB EPG Parser cache
16:46:20.854 - !! TopLevelExceptionFilter !! ACCESS_VIOLATION/Continuable
16:46:20.855 - module: C:\Program Files (x86)\ProgDVB\ProgDvbEngine.dll
16:46:20.855 - thread: 0x25c .DVB EPG Parser cache

time: 8.7.2015 16:46:20
Type: Crash in unmanaged part
Module: C:\Program Files (x86)\ProgDVB\ProgDvbEngine.dll
Thread: 0x25c .DVB EPG Parser cache

Using 32bit version on W7-64
And it takes 5+ minutes until progdvbnet.exe can be closed/stoped

I have a problem with the scheduler, too

For example: I schedule Friday from 8:00 to 9:00 and click "OK"
In the schedule it says Thursday 8:00 to 9:00.

It jumps backwards one day for no apparent reason. Then I have to manually change the date in the existing schedule to match the day I actually want to record.

Prog wrote:Test prerelease about your previous post.

ps: No image in your post.
What do you mean? You can't see the image or it's not allowed to post images?

I'm on 7.10g now. Refresh bug is fixed.
Now it's possible to program something weekly over something else disabled weekly but on one-time programs you can't (same day-hour, different channel, one disabled, warning about disabled).

I haven't tested service related bugs because you said only about first post.

Also something not in previous posts, it would be very helpful when you try to program something one-time on the same day-hour of something weekly to pop up a warning (e.g. programmed every Friday something on 6-8pm, warn the user if he tries to program something one-time on Friday 6-8pm or 7-8pm).