Problem with locked workstation still persists in 4.81.1
(using BDA DVB-S Tuning Space Entry with Hauppauge WinTV Nova-S Plus)

Starting from version 4.81.1, and including 4.82 and 5.0 test version, FlyDVB-S/Trio doesn't work. ProgDVB just hangs at the startup and I have to end the process.

Installing 4.81 fixes the problem.

This happens on both XP and Vista.

Also ProgDVB is very unstable and buggy in Vista, just install it yourself and you'll figure it out :D

Thanks for the great program!

Tantawi wrote:Starting from version 4.81.1, and including 4.82 and 5.0 test version, FlyDVB-S/Trio doesn't work. ProgDVB just hangs at the startup and I have to end the process.

I have the same video card (FlyDVB trio) and I found that 1.81.1 and 1.82 don't work when latest version of Nero (7.7.5.1) is installed. Uninstalling Nero, these progdvb versions work normally. 4.81 instead works even with Nero installed.

TReneR wrote:v. 4.80.5 again doesn't support Griders keyboard events - problem occures from v 4.80.4 onwards.
The Girders keyboard actions should be sent to the AFXFRAMEORVIEW42S process (there are two such as processes so if you are using "only use first match" set the no to 2)

PROGDVB 5 TEST

When I start "ProgDvbNet.exe" ,this error is show up:
PLEASE HELP,WHAT IS THE PROBLEM???
I have Microsoft NET framework 2.0.....

mrdave wrote:
Tantawi wrote:Starting from version 4.81.1, and including 4.82 and 5.0 test version, FlyDVB-S/Trio doesn't work. ProgDVB just hangs at the startup and I have to end the process.

I have the same video card (FlyDVB trio) and I found that 1.81.1 and 1.82 don't work when latest version of Nero (7.7.5.1) is installed. Uninstalling Nero, these progdvb versions work normally. 4.81 instead works even with Nero installed.
Hi mrdave

i have the flyDVB-s card too. i have very problem last version the progDVB 4.82 pls look at the link

viewtopic.php?t=837

i have written my problems details.

what do yo propose to me ?

Tnks for every things

Bst rgrds

Suat ®

"PS: Edited fixes my write"
Suat Emiroglu ®

4.82.1 still freezes with Lifeview flydvb trio and Nero 7.7.5.1. Without Nero it works ok.

mrdave wrote:4.82.1 still freezes with Lifeview flydvb trio and Nero 7.7.5.1. Without Nero it works ok.
i uninstalled nero. There is no nero in my PC. But it still not work progdvb 1.81.xx an up... :? and i have not fly dvb tiro model. i have got just Lifeview Fly DVB-S card. No trio. :)

i founded a solution for my flydvb-s card. i am using correctyl altogether progdvb and flydb-s :) How? in this way. I installed old version of Progdvb it's v.4.62.6 and i can use lifeview device in progdvb device list then i can choose diseq switch both hotbird and turksat 1C in diseq settings. since you cant do it available version progDVb for Lifeview cards i founded this solution. :roll:

Sincerelly,

Suat ®
Suat Emiroglu ®

Prog DVB Testversion 5.01.02 crashes

Hi,

after scanning W2 (16°E) I selected all to delate and OK.

An error happens. After new starting Prog DVB Testversion 5.01.02 all channel by all satellites are gone. The file Channels.dat is

empty.

It will be good when the old Channels.dat will be saved by starting a scan to read it back when a crash happens.

Regards

ProgDVB 4.82.3 Full Install + 4.82.3 Intel + ProgDVB renderer with TT 2300S in soft mode,
the OSD unreadable on black background, OK with previous versions.

In ProgDVB 5, function for disabling the CI interface is no more accessible,
using the CI module doesnt help, when disabling this module, the CI interface start all time.

OSD problem solved, edited OSD.ini for transparency change, now it is readable.

When will this Bug fixed?

When there is no Audio PID - there will not be a picture.

eg Türksat ASU TV with verion ProgDVB4.82.4
Datas from Dreambox
Service Name ASU TV
Service Provider TurkVision
VPID 0041h (65d)
APID ffffffffh (-1d)
PCRPID 0041h (65d)
TPID ffffffffh (-1d)
TSID 0000h
ONID 0001h
SID 000bh
PMT 0040h
Video Format 352x288 (4:3), 25 fps
Namespace 1a4aedbh
Used Crypto Systems None
Satellite Turksat 1C/2A (42.0E)
Frequency 11995 MHz
Symbol Rate 26000 KSymbols/s
Polarisation Vertical
Inversion No
FEC 5/6
SNR 78%
AGC 58%
BER 0
On Dreambox there is a picture:
Regards

No audio ID, what on earth is that good for?
TV for the deaf?

Don't have 42E here (nor would I want to).

However, try to set a fake Audio ID in channel properties, or reset when channel active, then set to not update.
Post results, please.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

results

Juergen wrote:No audio ID, what on earth is that good for?
TV for the deaf?

Don't have 42E here (nor would I want to).

However, try to set a fake Audio ID in channel properties, or reset when channel active, then set to not update.
Post results, please.
1. fictive audioPID -> no picture
2. restarting on channel -> no picture

It's not a prob of this channel ot's generally.