You can change video encoder for wmv or quality settings.

6.04 : When tuned to a DVB-T TV Station and the station changes its aspect ratio format between shows (16:9 to 3:4 and vice versa), the picture is freezing.

Programmed timer recordings were occasionally not recorded at all. It might have to do with that ratio aspect format changing problem but I am not quite sure until now. What I can say is, the timer had been programmed correctly.

Bug in ProgDVB 6.03.04 Stable

I have the bug imaged on the screenshot below everytime I click on some channel:

(click on the image to maximize)
Win XP Pro SP3, SkyStar2 with 4.5.0 drivers, DiSEq, Stab HH-90, ProgDVB 6.03.04 Stable

Try change video render in settings->options->video

It helped, thank you! So, it was not a bug?
Win XP Pro SP3, SkyStar2 with 4.5.0 drivers, DiSEq, Stab HH-90, ProgDVB 6.03.04 Stable

Hi!

in "Windows Vista Ultimate" always When I open progdvb6 , I get this alert : "An unidentified program wants access to your computer"
What is the problem?

Current ProgDVB version request admin rights.

Teletext

Teletext doesn't work after channel switch since version 6.04.01

First: Excuse for my English very poor.
These Problem are all in release 6.0x.x (i' ve have tested many times)

When i recording a clip i've seen a problem with the timer on the low - left.
It never reach 10 minutes but it reset a 9 ~ 8 ~ 7 minutes and in the right of the square appear a number of 7 digit, indipendent if i recording in .TS and .MPG and video codec.

EPG:
Work OK but some characters code are wrong: characters " ù " " è " are displayed respectively with " ? " and " c ". The vowels " à " and " é " are correct.
I've many screenshoots if you want.

Teletext: (SOLVED in release 6.04.03)
When i select DVB-T italian channel "RAI4" the provider transmit an signal teletext (PID) but it's empty: the window teletext is black (correct!, I've tested with another program see screenshot)
BUT in ProgDVB if i select - AFTER - another channel, an signal teletext (with or not), all data not appair: the windows of teletext still black (bug).
I do right-clic "close video window" and select in the list everything-else channel to work correctly. If i re-select "RAI4" the error still.

Channels BUG:
I've a problem with an italian DVB-T channel "RAI Tre": when i record in .MPG the audio vanished and the video stutter. If i record in .TS no problem.
This problem are since in the release 5.1x.x (all release 6.0x.x too).

I've a problem with an italian DVB-T channel "LA7" since in the version 5.1x.x (all release 6.0x.x too): if i select this channel for first it's work (i see video and i heard audio) but if change channel and i re-select "LA7" i don't see the video (black screen) someone i heard the audio.
If i select "close video window" (right-click on the black screen) and i re-select the channel work (video and audio OK). Isn't the video codec. I've changed but the bug still.

ATTENTION!! Upgrading to version 6.04.03 i've lost this mux (DVB-T ITALY, MBONE mux, LA7 and relative PayTV). I've found it with blind search.
Changing setting of tipe card don't resolved. Downgrade to version 6.04.02 IT WORK the mux are there without using blind search.

Parametr

UHF[BAND]
55[CHANNEL]
746[FREQUENCY]
O[POLARIZATION]

On release 6.04.03 when recording in .TS after ~20min the displayed video and audio stutters but the file recorded is OK. I do restart ProgDVB. Changing channel and selecting "close video window" don't works; Video codec the same of older release 6.0x.x (Cyberlink)

I've downgraded at release 6.04.02.

And the last:
On unistallation in all release the file in C:\ProgDVB.ini won' t delete.

--

My configuration: Athlon XP 3000+/1GB RAM/Pinnacle PCTV 310i Hybrid/Geforce Ti 4200
Last edited by Omihalcon on Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By switching channels for some of them there is no more sound or/and picture.
For example CNN int. on Astra is loosing sound.
Das Erste is showing nothing after switching from ProSieben.

For some channels clicking on "Channel properties" results in nothing.

When i set DirectSound audio renderer, there is loud crackling when switching chanels.

i've repeeted with release 6.04.04 standard
Omihalcon wrote:These Problem are all in release 6.0x.x standard (i' ve have tested many times)

When i recording a clip i've seen a problem with the timer on the low - left.
It never reach 10 minutes but it reset a 9 ~ 8 ~ 7 minutes and in the right of the square appear a number of 7 digit, indipendent if i recording in .TS and .MPG and video codec.
The problem are still.
Omihalcon wrote: EPG:
Work OK but some characters code are wrong: characters " ù " " è " are displayed respectively with " ? " and " c ". The vowels " à " and " é " are correct.
The problem are still. I'm in western europe: the standard set of characters code is central europe?
Omihalcon wrote: Teletext: (SOLVED in release 6.04.03).
is OK too in release 6.04.04
Omihalcon wrote: Channels BUG:
I've a problem with an italian DVB-T channel "RAI Tre": when i record in .MPG the audio vanished and the video stutter. If i record in .TS no problem.
This problem are since in the release 5.1x.x (all release 6.0x.x too).

I've a problem with an italian DVB-T channel "LA7" since in the version 5.1x.x (all release 6.0x.x too): if i select this channel for first it's work (i see video and i heard audio) but if change channel and i re-select "LA7" i don't see the video (black screen) someone i heard the audio.
If i select "close video window" (right-click on the black screen) and i re-select the channel work (video and audio OK). Isn't the video codec. I've changed but the bug still.
The problem still.
DVB-T channel "LA7" is detected scrambled but isn' t it why the mux "MBONE" transmit many channel pay-tv, i don't use any plug-in, "RAI Tre" is a free channel.

No more problem on "research channel". I've Upgraded at release 6.04.04. :)
Omihalcon wrote: And the last:
On unistallation in all release the file in C:\ProgDVB.ini won' t delete.
NOT tested yet.

--

My configuration: Athlon XP 3000+/1GB RAM/Pinnacle PCTV 310i Hybrid/Geforce Ti 4200