Where I can test this channel?

[quote="loben"]EPG data counting problem is in 6.03.03 too. In 6.02.03 it's OK.[/quote]

I have the same problem with 6.03.03 and also the same with 6.03.04 (DVB-t in Germany). EPG quite unusable, only one transponder shows some very incomplete result, all other transponders show nothing at all.
Other versions of ProgDVB (5.16.2 Std) work.

Edit: Now I think the bug is in all 6. versions. Before I used only 5.16.2, now I tried also 6.03.01 and it is also same EPG buggy. I will have to use 5.16.2 for DVB-t as I need EPG.

Edit: Now I tried also 6.02.01 and this one works with EPG !!! I cannot try out 6.02.03 as I dont have it but now I am very much sure, the bug starts with the 6.03... versions. I hope this could be fixed in future versions.

Edit: I got 6.02.03 and tested it and this one works with EPG but still has another bug in the internet receiving system which causes the freezing of the reception after only half a second or so, same 6.02.01. Until now there is no version at all which works in all aspects. 5.16.2 works well with DBV-t and EPG, but has no internet receiver, So, finally, let's wait for 7.0 or 8.0, hopefully. Its a good program - could be the best if it weren't that buggy.

Please try copy bda.device from last good version to new ProgDVB.
Same problem with EPG?

Still the same.

Edit: Sorry to say but there is another issue. 6.03.04 seems to be not able to receive RADIO-internet programs as the streaming does not start, it remains at 0 kB/s, even when the connection and buffering and signal quality is very good. That applies only to radio signals, tv signals will work. This problem was not an issue in 6.03.03.

Re: .

Prog wrote:Please try copy bda.device from last good version to new ProgDVB.
Same problem with EPG?
Tested.
Bda.device version 1.55 from 6.02.03 in version 6.03.03 solved
this problem with EPG.

Please mail me about problem with EPG. I have some questions.

[quote="loben"][quote="Prog"]Please try copy bda.device from last good version to new ProgDVB.
Same problem with EPG?[/quote]

Tested.
Bda.device version 1.55 from 6.02.03 in version 6.03.03 solved
this problem with EPG.[/quote]

Sorry, no, it didn't with me.

Fixed. Please wait next version of ProgDVB.

[quote="Prog"]Fixed. Please wait next version of ProgDVB.[/quote]

That's nice to hear. Don't forget also the internet radio reception problem in 6.03.04.

I have not tried an update as of recently, but running 6.01 and removed one of my two DVB-S2 cards (<S2-3200> (also have a TBS 8920)), both with BDA drivers running 64-Bit Vista Ultimate edition. I do not know if it is a bug or a procedure that is mandatory but if you do not go to Devices first and disable the one that you plan on removing that the one you leave does not even show up in the device manager and it is not able to be used in ProgDVB. I had to put the S2-3200 back in to the system and disable it in the options first, shut down the system, remove the card and then the other DVB card was allowed to work and then showed up in the device manager, weird.

Ok back to 4x versions wating for new update cause the last one crash its never works for me even in debug after i open it my pc works too slowly about 15 seconds and it closed(removed all plugins) .

xp sp3
twinhan 1025 bda
1 g ram

Hi, my cpu turn crazy in the new version ProgDVB6.04Std when I record in wmv, 70% cpu load and the audio is recorded with a lot clics.

I have a decent computer, AMD 4800, 2gb RAM.

Not only bad news, i think is solved the problem of black channels when I change :)