SiLencer wrote:progdvb 5.07.3/4

In use with a skystar 1 card : When i try to switch between hard and softmode i get : "board controll enable dma not succesfull" and then "device not startet" if i restart progdvb...and it don´t work anymore...
same in 5.08

256-QAM

Recently I bought a Technotrend budget C-1500 (DVB-C) card. ProgDVB as application runs absolutely fine, no crash, no error, good reaction timings, great. In some cases it runs better than the original software. Unfortunately there exists a fundamental issue; in contrast to the original TT application I am completely unable to scan for DVB-C channels…

Please consider the card is recognized correctly as Technotrend Budget DVB-C model. I use the latest driver version 2.19h (28.11.2006) from the website. The card is currently installed in my older computer with legacy Win ME.

Note to the ProgDVB version, I downloaded the newest 4.85 full installer. After installing, I immediately overwrite these with the “4.84.1 update for Windows 98/ME” files.

Second note to my Cable-TV provider, the most used modulation is the awkward 256-QAM, and everything is encrypted. As mentioned the card is compliant with this facts, it is possible that ProgDVB has difficulties with 256-QAM or to find encrypted DVB-C channels?

Until now I was also unable to find a “full scan channel” function, it seems that ProgDVB is much more DVB-S optimized, therefore some parameter haven’t any functions with DVB-C.

I have a 'bell' sound going off every few seconds on 5.08 making it pretty unusable.

I have the model 909 haupage card the setting havent changed since 5.07 which worked fine

Try to disable sub titles.
Remove special ETSI module first, then set subs page in channel props to zero and test again.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

Problem with full video screen

Using dual screen system (ATI X1950) : primary for normal windows system, secondary (or TV) for full video, when I iconify ProgDVB 5.0.8.1 main window the video isnt show on the secondary (normal desktop) sound playing without problem.
With 4.85 iconified, the video continue normaly on the second screen.

Re: Cyberlink PDVD7 and progdvb

fedmond31 wrote:there is a bug with cyberlink PDVD7 codec when used with progdvb,(only tested with 480 and + versions)
native filter graph or custom mades.
progdvb doesnt rezise properly with letterbox options 16/10 and 16/9
1) with any renderer its too small for screens
2) with progdvb renderer its too big
resize is ok with any other codec.
It's in 5.08.02 too.

Also found bugs:
Bug after channelsearching (Main Menu->Channel list->Channelsearch->Astra 1C-1H 2):
After ProgDVB has scanned all channels I click on the OK button. Now the scanning dialog gets closed but ProgDVB is frozen.
Scanning a single transponder works fine.

2. I'm not sure, if it's a bug.
When I want to watch a DVB-S2 HDTV channel, the picture keeps black and no audio is playing. EPG, Signalpower and -quality are shown correctly.
I'm using the CyberLink H.264/AVC Decoder (PDVD7).
In the technotrend software the channels are working pretty fine (PRO7 HD)

My OS: Vista BE
DVB-Card TT DVB-S2 3200 PCI

SiLencer wrote:progdvb 5.08 test

window size (windowed) and position are not stored if i restart progdvb...
same in 5.08.02

Cant' install latest test 5.08.3 version, I get an extract error...
Is there an error with the version on the site? (I'm not using elecard version)

5.08.3 extract error

wolverine wrote:Cant' install latest test 5.08.3 version, I get an extract error...
Is there an error with the version on the site? (I'm not using elecard version)
I get the same error have downloaded the file several times.

Grtz
JeDeJe

Downloaded 5.08.3 no elecard version with IE7 under XP and Vista (cache cleaned and previous file removed at each time) wget under LINUX this night and just at 1h pm, same error.
No problem with the Elecard version.

Thanks, downloaded and installed OK on 5.08.2, but now all channels and favorites lost :(
New channels lists format ???
Please more explain in the change log (to enable at backup setup)

I have no information whats changed ...btw. my channellist from 5.08.02 works fine in 5.08.03

I have duplicated channel lists between 4.85.1 and 5.08.2 (15 satellites and 15 favorites) working well before 5.08.3
But this last version seem doesnt recognize this common lists, only header of lists are read channels not.
Scanning satellites is working, but favorites need to be manualy rebuild (some hours :()

SORRY, IT IS THE BAD DOWNLOADING INSTALL WHO SEEM HAVE CLEANNED THE CONTENT OF MY LISTS, copied channels lists from 4.85.1 all retrieved :)