Re: bug feedback - post newly found progdvb bugs here

when "Channel Properties" is open and i change channel in the "channel Properties" in Transponder frame , satellite list will be duplicate , look at the picture you will realize my point : http://s23.postimage.org/6gkl52wiz/progdvb.jpg
another thing, it will be good if progdvb let us to disable "Internet TV..." & "IP TV Client".(they make some problem some times) for example after fresh install of progdvb when we should setup our devices for first time .... i cant uncheck IPTV & Internet TV (also there is no disable or remove button form them in the TV Source window).
another related thing: i switched "TV Source" window to advanced mode but now "Simple" button is disable and i cant back to simple mode.
Regards, FTA_Boy
Windows: 7 Service pack 1 , 32bit _-_ DVB: Sky Star 2.8a PCI _-_ CPU: 2.6 GHZ Dual core X2 AMD _-_ RAM: installed 4Gig , 2.75 Gig usable _-_ Graphic: ATI Radeon x1200 series total available memory : 1663

Prog wrote:How you do that? Please send me screen of TV SOurces.
here is a picture of TV Sources : http://www.p30up.ir/up/edcpbbzc1fmz06cq2w3k.jpg
How you do that?
as i said : when "Channel Properties" is open and you change to another channel that happen, for each channel change the list will duplicate it self ...
Windows: 7 Service pack 1 , 32bit _-_ DVB: Sky Star 2.8a PCI _-_ CPU: 2.6 GHZ Dual core X2 AMD _-_ RAM: installed 4Gig , 2.75 Gig usable _-_ Graphic: ATI Radeon x1200 series total available memory : 1663

I have a large number of satellites in my satellite list, so when i want to change to another satellite, i need to scroll through the satellite list. The bug is the cursor focus doesnt go to the satellite list when it is opened, it stands on the channel list, so cant use the mouse wheel to navigate the satellite list and choose another sat.

I tested the last pre-release (6.92.1.c) and see that the infamous "AAC audio pin not found" returned back. The AAC audio problems are now some years old, may them someday be fixed?
And yes, we already know that it is not important, so developers desnt have time to fix it.