Re: bug feedback - post newly found progdvb bugs here

Tested version 6.92.1f with Microsoft audio codec and AAC audio channels, and no problem at all.
Still have some AAC channels that doesnt open as soon I have signal and quality. This not a driver or hardware problem, as them open imediatelly with another players, same machine.

Using win 7 32bits.

Ok. Logs in anex. It is clear from the ProgdvbEngine logs, that it took 1min 20s to audio parser detect the AAC audio. Too much time, no?

This seems not depend from which demuxers.

By the way, theres another problem with audio in general, but worst with AAC audio: volume is too low. Think a 10dB general boost would be nice...
Attachments
LogsAacAudio.rar
(17.27 KiB) Downloaded 166 times

with ProgDVB v.6.92.02 still in TV Source window i cant go back to simple mode (simple button is disable,why even Cancel button is not enable?!).
still i cant disable internet TV, i can disable IPTV Client but its so confusing , the button on the right of the windows change & move strangely , some times crash progdvb crash...
TV Source windows is very very bugy right now, new a lot of fixes....
Windows: 7 Service pack 1 , 32bit _-_ DVB: Sky Star 2.8a PCI _-_ CPU: 2.6 GHZ Dual core X2 AMD _-_ RAM: installed 4Gig , 2.75 Gig usable _-_ Graphic: ATI Radeon x1200 series total available memory : 1663

All the problems with AAC audio more or less fixed in version 92.2 returned back in version 92.3.
Now there´s a ridiculous (and bugged) windows askin for we try other codecs. If this is a joke, it is a bad one.
The problem is in engine, not in the codecs. Free players run AAC audio smooth, same codecs.
Many years this situation, same problems come and go, not really fixed. And lots of untested releases, and people loosing their time with Progdvb.