ProgDVB 5.13.3 crashes

hi prog

ProgDVB 5.13.3 crashes when i try to change form channels to a specific channel (i suggest the specific channel is using another codec rather then tthe rest of the channels). On early versions of ProgDVB for example version 5.13.1 i did'nt even get picture on that channel it shows only a black screen but the signal quality is 100%. When i try another aplication it works normal.

This is the error with a see.

Re: .

Prog wrote:What you mean "specific channel" ?
channels that may use another codec then general channels.

and also i see on those channels green lines and colors the picture is very bad.

P.S. when i change video render to VMR9 it works fine but i'm used to use ProgDVB video render. because i got crashes on previous versions of ProgDVB when i was using VMR9
on early versions ProgDVB video render was stable in stead of VMR9 thats why i'm used to use PRogDVB render. but on this version 5.13.3 the situation has changed now VMR9 is stable and ProgDVB render not :)

Prog wrote:Audio not can depended from video render...

Is it ac3 audio? HD channels?
it is AC3 audio

that happens only when i choose VMR9 video render
when i choose ProgDVB video render every channel has audio
but some channels have bad picture or ProgDVB crashes

Might be a good idea, to give a few example stations, with transponder and position.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

Juergen wrote:Might be a good idea, to give a few example stations, with transponder and position.
for example some stations (not every station on that transponder) at 42.0e on transponder 11996 symbolrate 26000

today i've installed version 5.13.1 and every station is working fine now
except 1 station which has blackscreen. on version 5.13.3 the same station has good picture when i select VMR9 video render but then another problem occurs that some stations does not have audio.
when i select ProgDVB video render every station has audio but then some stations have bad picture

P.S. i suggest it is a video render problem because i had this problem on previous versions (ProgDVB 4) but it was fixed on version 5 and above versions and now the same problem is back

I have the same problem since I made an update from 5.12.04 to 5.13.04. I don't know whether it's a problem of ProgDVB itself or of the video renderer. I have a Skystar2. When I switch to a channel having 720*576 then everything is absolutely ok. When I switch to a channel with 480*576 or 544*576 then there is the problem: With 5.13.03 there was anything with a 'pin error'. I changed many thing at the 'options' so I don't know whether the pin error disappeared by changing the options or by updating from 03 to 04. But even at .04 there is the problem with non-720*576-channel: It takes about 40 seconds until the black screen disappears and the normal TV-picture comes and sometimes there are many green horizontal lines.

Bye
Jochen Adler

Prog wrote:Please try 5.13.04

thanks prog
i've installed the new version and
it seems every not hd channel is working fine (good picture)
but some channels still not have audio

for example when i switch from a channel it does'nt have audio then when i close ProgDVB and i start it again the same channel now has audio,

P.S. this problem occurs only when switching form a channel with a low resolution to a high resolution. when switching between channels with same resolution then there is no audio problem

When recording a program the picture freezes for a while then it plays normal and again it freezes and so on. So there is still a problem with the video render.

P.S. after version 5.12.8 it seems there is a problem with the video render