Please make an option for EPG window (OSD mode) not to dissapear automatically, I mean not to pay attention to "hide after x second" setting. Because If I want to read something for a longer period of time, I must press some button like up/down from time to time to make the osd not dissapear.
Technisat Cablestar HD2, ASUS A8N-E NForce4-Ultra, Athlon 4600+ X2, Geil 1GBx2 DDR400, Club 3D Geforce 8000GTS

SiLencer wrote:open transponder .ini file with notepad or so ...and do it ...
I knew this but in new prog replaced transponder.ini with all.list (all sat transponders in one list)so if PROG (the man)add ability to add transponder from the prog it self it will be good.
what do u think? :?:

I don't think it's a big deal ...

If you want to scan a specific transponder that not include in transponders list you can do it directly. and if you want add transponder(s) also do it during Progdvb run then make a channel scan !!

so there's no need for this !!
CPU : P4 Intel 3.00 GHz "HT"
Memory : 2 GB
DVB-S : Sky Star 2 (2.6D) ( 4.4.0 )
Hotbird 13.0°E | Badr-3/4 26.0°E | Nilesat 101/102 7.0°W

Frozen wrote:I don't think it's a big deal ...

and if you want add transponder(s) also do it during Progdvb run then make a channel scan !!

so there's no need for this !!
Did u mean it's already exist?i don't see it where i can found it?

No I don't mean that. If your problem is that you must shut Progdvb then add a transponder(s) after that run Progdvb again and do a channels scan. There's no need to close Progdvb to add transponder(s), you can add what you want during Progdvb running and Progdvb will take the new updates automatically
CPU : P4 Intel 3.00 GHz "HT"
Memory : 2 GB
DVB-S : Sky Star 2 (2.6D) ( 4.4.0 )
Hotbird 13.0°E | Badr-3/4 26.0°E | Nilesat 101/102 7.0°W

Frozen wrote:No I don't mean that. If your problem is that you must shut Progdvb then add a transponder(s) after that run Progdvb again and do a channels scan. There's no need to close Progdvb to add transponder(s), you can add what you want during Progdvb running and Progdvb will take the new updates automatically
Oh thanks i understand now what u meant but i see if i can add transponders from prog itself it will be good idea if PROG do this in next version and please also in 4x not only 5x.
THANKS

Edit:
the problem that i don't know how to add transponder in all.list it was easy in previous sat.ini

How about option to adjust sharpness? I'm watching tv with crt monitor and its sharpness compared to lcd:s is horrible.

Anyway, thanks for this awesome program!

Hello,
I also the de newMS DM20 box, it works perfectly with the program dvbplayer, but it is really too simple.

Several people have already asked for the DM20 MODULE because other BDA are not compatible.

So please, ladies and major ProgDVB heads home you can create it.

Kelli wrote:How about option to adjust sharpness? I'm watching tv with crt monitor and its sharpness compared to lcd:s is horrible.
May as well depend on your VGA cable, if separate,and of course resolution / pixel rate. In case, use premium cables only, that come with ferrites on both ends.
I am using 1600x1200 @ 75 Hz on a Compaq S920 19" here, on a really cheap ATI RADEON 9250 here, with really good results.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>