Re: Feature Requests

Hello Prog, Please add a possibility to schedule recording from OSD EPG. It is now impossible to use scheduler without keyboard and mouse. I use ProgDVB as HTPC frontend and I try to avoid using mouse and keyboard as much as possible.

To implement this feature you don't need any new dialogs with skins etc. Just change the way how RECORD event behaves: if (OSD EPG is open && program is selected) then {schedule/unschedule selected program for recording} else {start/stop recording right away}. Thank you.

First off all big THANKS Prog for all your great work over the years.

1. can you make some options for winlirc remote module -anti repeat delay [ ]
thank you

and i have a idea for creating epg translate ,that will do something like -take epg.dat and translate it over google translate and then import it back to epg viewer
its been bugging me for months reading cyrillic letters and trying to guess what is what please help if it's possible
my skins
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6295&p=36103#p36103

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9214&p=63782#p63782

(i made a similar post a couple of days ago but it vanished)

Request for a rewrite of the fullscreen EPG.
As it is now, its near useless. The windows EPG works reasonabale, you can scale yourself, but i think most are intersted in, what is on now, and the next 1-2 programs/hours.

The fullscreen EPG works much different. Its X-scale lasts a whole day or so, so you have to scroll alot to get information.
Its not a good overview at all, i think the configuration of font size/spacing etc could be better. Using a remote control only, its not a real solutionl.

Most satelite recievers and mediacenters, dont use normal channel lists anymore , they simply use an EPG as channelswitcher because its easier to see whats on and what you wish to see. A quick google on "epg" shows many its with better overview, for inspiration.

I know its probably alot of work, but it would be highly appreciated here as i run progdvb pro as mediacenter, however im forced to used online epg og android apps to see whats on, and then find that channel i progdvb.

Thanks for a good program!

HI Prog,

All about PIP function:

- Using a unique Audio level for each PIP (when you click at a TV window it uses the last selected audio level)
- Can you add a sub-menu in the context menu that shows all accessible channels from the actual transponder?

- and what about RADIO PIP ?

Good Luck!

Well I don't know if it already in it but this is what I can't find or isn't in it.
When I make a schedule to record something first on Astra 19.2E and after that something on Astra 23.5E.
ProgDVB won't move the dish to Astra 23.5E. So the second program for recording will fail.

And something else, I want that the date of the recording will be in the filename.

Prog wrote:Is it stable problem? Diseq device can not work every time.
When I manuelly change channels from Astra 19.2 to Astra 23.5 or something else Diseqc changes the position of the dish with no problem. But when I have the dish already at Astra 19.2 but I want to record something on Astra 23.5 ProgDVB won't move the dish it self I need to do that by myself. If I don't do it myself the recording will fail.