Do you mean, off timer by remote control?

Sleep mode is property of Windows and has it's own timer, energy saving management part of system control, timer a component of screen saver controls. But some tuners and drivers have problems with sleep modes.

System switch off by ProgDVB is possible after recordings, but in fact, just after a given time, would also be a good idea, from my point of view :)
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

TS Delay Function

In my HTPC, ProgDVB is considered as a stable and reliable part. Many times I use my PC to record appropriate programs and publish them to the web sometimes too. Such recordings are to be clean and HQ. but sometimes our home net (under heavy loads ) makes me many problems and ruins my recorded videos! cause keys are received too late from my dreambox while there's no workaround in ProgDVB for this issue.

I've heared some CAMs and recivers have a "TS Delay" or similar function which delays Transort Stream for 1-2 sec and solves the late DCWs prob. can you please implement a similar workaround? (maybe ProgDVB can repass scrambled packets to filters to be descrambled and then continue playback)

thanks for your efforts on ProgDVB

plase plese plase plese plase plese

hi prog i had prob with demux elecard and microsoft and i posted it on bug's report section and im still having it .. i think u where not able to fix it or may somthing wrong whith my pc . but i tested it on win xp and vista and win7 ! maybe somthing wrong whit hardware ? i dont now .
to fix this thing i have to restart progdvb or change demux to anothere one or the same one to fix the problem :roll: . so i was wondering if u could add abillity to change the demux via remut control . please please please ... prog whould u add it before 2010 if u dicide to do it .
thank u very very much
i'd realy be happy
thx for u great app
good luck

and sorry for my english

hi
I hope if you add network scan
good for catch new channels
if you don't have ini transponder file ,,
or if there is any missed transponder in transponder file you can know from network scan

Re: .

Prog wrote:I plan do that in near time, but not all providers have tables for NIT.
Hi
how to make network scan with the new feature ?
example : 11962 v\3333 42 E
where I can add it .

Switch to a station on that transponder.
NIT is not always cross linked to other providers on all satellite positions.
That's why switching to a few seed stations may be required, to read in the tables from there.
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86

Auf Deutsch:

NAR/Narrative/Audio Description

I've seen a couple of posts about Audio Description on the forums, but mainly seem to be asking how to get rid of it.

I have the opposite problem. My wife is blind, and I want to set the audio description stream as default, but it's not in the list of preferred audio languages.

FYI, on most of the English SD channels on 28.2E where it exists, the audio description is the second audio stream, and in other DVB software the language is usually listed as NAR (note: all uppercase where most languages are listed as lowercase, e.g. eng).

In ProgDVB it's listed simply as "Stream 2" ("lng 2" in channel properties). Not sure where the 3-letter language code comes from, presumably something in the stream, but it seems ProgDVB doesn't recognise it.

I'm hoping it's just a simple matter of adding "NAR" and "Narrative" to a couple of lists in ProgDVB somewhere - if that's possible it would be very much appreciated.

Just another name for audio description, a second (stereo) audio stream with voice over / off narrator, for the visually handicapped...
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

Auf Deutsch:

I'd like to see new versions have one file for channel list like dvbdream then i can copy it into any version like dvbdream ,its more easy for me if you do that.