Such would not work with premium cards in HW mode, as there the available OSD memory is very limited. So thie option would have to be de-selectable...

Apart from that, it's a nice idea. We already know this in the GUI from WTVP, even in the last free versions. Though AFAIK they never did put it into the OSD.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

The scheduler module is activated by ProgDVB application, NOT vice versa.
This for it's impossible, to make the internal scheduler wake up the application, sorry.
It also can't write into windows scheduler, because of compatibility to various windows versions.
However, there are third party tools, like RelictEPG f.e., that can write into windows scheduler, and provide, what you need.
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86

Auf Deutsch:

Hi
two features are really required
1. a locking system for the channels using password.
2. recording in DivX or at least avi format for video and mp3 for audio.

Thank you very much

*add skin
*add network scan
*add support to multichannel on screen in the same poloration Vertical or Horozontal V OR H
ex shown 3 CH. on 1225 V 27500, 25632 V 27500
and record any one

*add auto update or message shown by internet to new version of progdvb

thank you for all
Last edited by man2007 on Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

is_maximum wrote:Hi
two features are really required
1. a locking system for the channels using password.
2. recording in DivX or at least avi format for video and mp3 for audio.

Thank you very much
mpeg format is good avi some problem in this

SiLencer wrote:the best quality in divx avi you get in postprocessing... (2 pass encoding)
sat system signal used mpeg2 or new mpeg4 convert to avi on dvb to record ?

must be possible with proper directshow filters and filtergraphs (i have never done this) ...but not in good quality...only 1 pass is possible...and this needs much cpu time..better do this in 2 pass postprocessing ;)
new mpeg4
This is a H.264 codec...not the usual mpeg-4 ;) only possible to record as it comes

a facility to arrange the channels.

sending a channel to a predefined category by right click on the channel, just like MyTheatre.
for example you user define some category like "Music", "Movie" etc. and then send the channels to appropriate category.

Thank you very much for your good product

This would require another restructuring of the channel database format.
Most certainly including need to reconstruct all favourites for all users...

There's another fine trick:
Make a favourite list (or even more), create special folders for your needs, just copy and paste from the dynamic list(s).
This way you can eventually also handle more than one channel at a time...

Fav lists can even have their own numbering ;)
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

Auf Deutsch:

Hi everybody,

For chistmas (:lol:), 3 hotkeys to change the letterbox mode (like K!TV or Media Player Classic, "Alt+number" : "alt+1" for 4/3, "alt+2" for 16/9, "alt+3" for 16/10").

Tks in advance and happy christmas to all !

Hello,

I would suggest a function which auto adjusts the picture when it's format has been changed.

For example a movie will be broadcast in 16:9 format. After the movie there will be a new Movie in 4:3 Format on the same channel. Now the 4:3 movie will be blurred, because ProgDVB is showing it in 16:9 format. When I press the return key, the channel will be refreshed and the picture is OK again.

So it would be nice if ProgDVB could auto recognize that the format has been changed and switches automaticly from 16:9 format to 4:3.

Thanks for the attention!
~Sepp

On my Nexus in HW mode ProgDVB does in fact change aspect ratio in real time.
So the basic function is already implemented.

But, of course, in your case the codec / renderer has to follow that.
This surely depends on the codec's functions.

Another chance do do this would be, to stop and reactivate the codec on AR flag change, but this could cause other trouble, f.e. in timeshift mode, when scrubbing backwards, or if some data error requests it falsely.
In the DVB world we have to live with transmission errors...

So, the best way would surely be, to use a codec, that can change AR automatically, on input changes. No idea, if there is any, that supports this...
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

Auf Deutsch: