First of all, this is not a hardware shop.
Then, this site is located in Europe, so we are not supposed, to be well informed about the American markets.
Also LNBs are different in your part of the world, using other parameters and switching methods.
ProgDVB can handle most of those, if set up properly. Though, we got to know, some satellite TV providers use proprietary hardware on their dishes, that may fail to cooperate with standard DVB devices and software, partly or completely, like some position switches or multifeed LNBs from DN.
But we can't even test on your birds from here, due to a planet in between...
This specially does matter a lot for internet by satellite, as such services would have to be booked from local providers. No idea at all, if such services, one way or bidirectional, are available for America at all. Bidirectional means, also sending requests or even files out over satellite, instead of a terrestrial line. For this you would definitely need proprietary hardware, similar to a small uplink station, that would not be handled by ProgDVB.

Drivers will come with the hardware, but normally you can also download them from the manufacturers' pages. Same as on most other hardware in the world...

For questions like yours, including those, that surely will occur later on, you will find a huge North America dedicated section at dvbn.happysat.org
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>