Generally, there may be two different kinds of drivers available for hardware like yours. It's the manufacturer's decision, to provide one of those or both.
So look at the manufacturer's pages.

Windows Driver Model is the older kind, compatible also with Win9x. Will require a suitable .device file to exist in ProgDVB (or quite similar in other 3rd party software). This may be the better way, to support all possible hardware options, but it is very hardware specific.
Making a device interface suitable for 3rd party software requires a Software Development Kit to be available from the manufacturer / hardware designer.
If a WDM device exists for ProgDVB, this would NOT have BDA in it's name.
BTW, Win9x originally used VxD drivers, that are not compatible with NT based newer Windows versions. so this issue with driver architecture is not really new...

Broadcast Driver Architecture is a new driver model M*crosoft introduced for Win2000 and up. It provides a standard interface for applications, but due to this, it does not support all the benefits some hardware may bring. For example, as it was originally meant for terrestrial tuners, it does not include native support for DiSEqC. And it comes with a variety of user new restrictions (like V*sta, too). In most cases, BDA devices require the original software to be installed (not just drivers), to create some necessary registry entries (tuning space) for allowing use of 3rd party software like ProgDVB.
ProgDVB comes with a basic set of BDA devices, that must be initiated by the original software or manual registry settings, to be able to work. Then you would in most cases find a BDA device with a hardware specific name in ProgDVB's device list.

In short, for 3rd party software makers it's easier, to basically support BDA drivers, as this does not require active manufacturer support. Only for features not using the BDA interface you would still need some support, like for DiSEqC switching, remote control and alike.

However, there are thousands of tuner models around, but most of those in fact base on just a handful of hardware designs, plus some possible optional components / device controls on some of those.
As Prog can't buy each and every tuner in the world to test, users of not really wide spread models may have to find out in their own, if their hardware is compatible with another one ProgDVB already supports.
First step in such a case is, to look into it's driver's .INF file(s) with the editor / notepad, for a list of physical device IDs and model names along.
In many cases, OEM versions have all compatible versions mentioned in there.
A real hardware expert would instead look into the registry, to locate the physical IDs of the device inserted (amidst of all the others) and then search the web for more.
On modern Windows versions, the relevant hardware IDs may also to be found from Windows device manager.

Such effort and knowledge is necessary up to a certain point, to perhaps be able to use a unknown device for 3rd party free software. That's why we also need users' feedback in case of success here.

So things depend on which kind of drivers you can get.
WDM is getting rare these days, but it's supposed to support all the benefits of the hardware.
BDA is more compatible with 3rd party software but often lacks features.

Anyway, if not knowing an expression / abbreviation like BDA, try wikipedia, for example.

p.s.
I've just removed the other thread, as we don't need more than one on a single issue.
Re-read our rules...

p.p.s
"plzzzz" is not shorter than "please", but hissing like this is much more insisting and unfriendly.
Stop that right now, PLEASE.
This board is used world wide, so PLEASE no gangsta or rapper or SMS style.
You do have the time, to write in plain English, don't you :roll:
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

I'm really confused ... !!!

I need some physical solution ... something i can download & install OR something I can buy from the market !

plz help me !!!

Same Problem

hiiiiiiiii fox

i have the same card and the same problem i searching all over the web for any BDA Driver for this card or any other soultion but i did not find any , any luck with you,
please advise

thank you

Dear ... aalatief

The problem still there ...

after i contact the manofacturer ... they told me that my device is out of order .. they asked me to return it to shop i bought from it !

I think there's no problem with this device ... but ProgDVB can not deal with it ... that's the problem !

After having downloaded the user manual for your devices, I have found out, inside of the original software the device calls itself "DM1105 ..."
Both of you should already have seen this, inside of the manual and on screen, but you seem to have forgotten to mention...

So this advice is for both of you now:

Please use our search function for DM1105

May well be you find some helpful ideas this way.
Four threads to read in full and try to understand, sorry.

Perhaps you need to download and try the newmi module. Then test with latest 4.x and 5.x versions of ProgDVB.

Generally, many DVB devices are spread under various brands and model names, but in fact are compatible with others, more or less.
There are not to many chipsets and tuners available for DVB-S...
A driver's .inf file may give hints then, as most OEM don't change them for yet another distributor brand.

Brain power and curiosity rule...

Good luck :wink:
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>