Ordering channel list

Hi

First of all, thanks again for this program.

I have the following installed:

ProgDVB 5.15.11
Engine 2.59
Module API 1.33
Plugin API 1.06
Engine wrapper 1.1.9
skins.dll 1.2.16.0
bc.dll 1.0.5.0
epg.dll 1.0.2.0
diseq.dll 1.0.0.0

- The channel list was automatically created and organized by service provider. I would like to rearrange the channels to have the most commonly used in the same folder. I have created a new folder and I have been able to copy/paste a couple of channels, but now, as soon as I select 'paste', the program stops responding. This looks like a bug. Is there any tricky way to rearrange these channels, editing directoy a file or using some external tool ?

- In order to report errors, wouldn't it be possible to have a menu option that shows all the configuration, version information etc. that can be copied.

- Everytime I update to a new version, I lose all the configuration I had setup. What steps should I follow to keep it so that I dont have to start from scratch ?

Thanks

Carlos

1. Please send me your channel list
2. New version must without problem work over old config. Try select store configs in ProgDVB directory in installer.

I want to confirm this bug. it happen with any channel list.

5.16.1 Pro
CPU : P4 Intel 3.00 GHz "HT"
Memory : 2 GB
DVB-S : Sky Star 2 (2.6D) ( 4.4.0 )
Hotbird 13.0°E | Badr-3/4 26.0°E | Nilesat 101/102 7.0°W

Hi again

Maybe I am asking something too obvious. How can I send you the channel list ? Is this the channels.dat file ? I don't see any button here to attach a file. Should I send it to a mail address ? (Although reading the second reply, it seems that you don't really need a special channel list to reproduce the problem).

Thanks for the 'Store config' tip. I will test it with the next update.

Cheers

Carlos

Mail him, or upload somewhere and place a link.
Perhaps put the whole channels folder into a ZIP file.

You can't place attachments here.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>